chapter one

a/n

hi! so this is my first work

I'm excited to start writing\(^~^)/

this is a 5sos fic

you might see a few 1D members ;)

     *Amanda's POV*

those damn neighbors keep blaring their music. I'm trying to sleep. I swing my legs out of bed and I get chills as they touch the cold wooden floor.

   I check my phone and the light blinds me. "fuck" I mutter under my breath.

   I walk across my floor and take a look at myself. I'm wearing a loose blink-182 T-shirt and pajama pants with cats on them. I can't go out like this. I trade my pajama pants for some ripped skinny jeans and walk down the stairs of my flat. I walk outside and I am instantly greeted by the chilly December air. I start to walk over to my neighbor's home and I look down at my feet. I'm wearing jack skellington slippers. classy. Once I get to the door,I knock on the white wooden door. the paint is chipped. it takes about a minute but a boy with fluffy green hair opens the door. he's wearing a gray T-shirt and tight black jeans. he's actually pretty hot. "...Can I help you?" he asked,sounding slightly irritated. "oh..um... you're playing your music a little lo-loud... do you think you could turn it down a bit,I'm trying to slee-"

I get cut off by the boy taking a step into the house and yelling "LUKE TURN THE DAMN MUSIC DOWN." "sorry" he says while looking at the ground. "Its fine" I reply as I start to walk down his drive way. "wait! He calls as he closes the door behind him. he walks down the driveway to approach me. I feel a little insecure. social anxiety really sucks. " My name's Michael,what's yours? he asks while looking at me with his big eyes. "uh..Amanda.." "Nice to meet you Amanda." he says smiling. "would you like to come in? I'm having a little party for my mate Luke,he's turning 18 today.

shit. A party. With people. "...umm.. I'm not sure." "please? its pretty cool! Michaels says while wiggling his eyebrows. I giggle and pull my sweater sleeves over my hands. "...sure,why not" I say,smiling at him. "great! come on!" he says as he grabs my hand and guides me to his front door. I like this. I like holding hands with Michael. He opens the door and lets me walk in front of him. "so..welcome" he says with a smile "thanks.." "oh,come meet Luke! he says. he's easily excited, I guess. its kinda cute. He shows me to the living room and shows me who Luke is..but Luke is....occupied. "That's Luke's boyfriend,Calum." Michael explains.

Come meet Ashton! he pulls me upstairs where there's two people sitting on a couch. "this is Ashton.. and that's mikayla" he says. Ashton looks away from mikayla and looks at me. "hey" he nods,then turns back to mikayla. Michael says "do you want to go to my room?" So we go to his room. He sits on the end of his bed and I sit criss-cross on the middle. " So tell me about yourself" Michael says. So I do.

A/N

soo... I hope its not too bad?

comment and vote please

thanksss