Part 24

Allison's POV.

I can't handle it. I had comtinuous dreams of the day before. My whole life wasted on that woman. I was not meant to be born and I was the dreaded mistake. I was the reason why mom and dad split up and I could tell now why dad never check in with me. I hate myself now! I want this nightmare to be over. Call it quits.

"Allison!" I opened my eyes to Finn shaking me.

"What happened?" I asked confused.

"You're muttering in your sleep." I sat up and thought through what happened. "Is soemtjing wring?" I started to cry.

"I was a mistake. I was the one who split my parents up." I cried.

"No! You're not. Your not the reason."

"How would you know?" I ask.

"Your mom told me it was because of Leyla."

"You're just trying to cover it up."

"No! Really. Your mom was mistaking the whole fight. Your mom loves you. If she didn't she would put you into care."

"Unless I was the bad child and care couldn't handle me." I muttered.

"Please Allison. Your not the reason. Come on, let's go downstairs to eat." I got out of bed and followed Finn downstairs. We arrived down and saw Eric in the kitchen. I could smell bacon and eggs. I suppose it was for him as Finn reached for the cereal.

"Do you want some?" Finn asked. I nodded and he poured me a bowl of coloured hoops. He added milk to his and passed me the milk.

"If you wanted, you could ask for some bacon and eggs. Better than having cereal." Eric said to me.

"I'm fine thanks." I say and dig into breakfast. Eric joined us and are his eggs, beans and bacon. It was so delicious but I didn't want to be rude.

"If you want some tomorrow I could make you some." Finn said looking at me and the plate opposite.

"It's fine." I say. We ate quietly and suddenly Eric broke the silence.

"Finn! What did I tell you about having someone over to sleep. No cuddling." Eric told Finn.

"But dad..."

"I'm sorry mr Wolfhard. I asked him to cuddle me as I went to sleep. I was upset." I told Eric. "It won't happen again." Eric nodded.

"Thanks for telling me." We sat in silence and then the door opened. I turned in my seat and saw a look alike of Finn. I'm guessing it's nick.

"Nick!" Finn said.

"Hey guys." He looks to me and back at his dad and Finn. "Who's this?"

"This is Allison." Finn said introducing me.

"From across the road?" I nod.

"Join us." Eric said.

"I'm fine. I had breakfast at my mates." Nick took off to the stairs.

"Allison will be staying here for a while. Don't worry she hasn't got your room." Eric said.

"So where she sleeping?" Nick asked.

"With me." Finn interrupted.

"Oh! Good luck." Nick walked up the stairs and vanished. We continued with our breakfast till it was clean up time.