Part 36

Finn's POV.

Allison was finally coming home. My dad sorted the couch for her when she arrives and Nick has food on the go and ready when she's here. I walk in the door with her and smile at the men.

"Welcome home Allison!" My dad said happy. He helped Allison inside which I took over and made eyes with my dad, which meant, 'back away'. I helped Allison over to the couch and sit her down. I wiped myself off and turned to her.

"Would you like anything to eat? Drink?" I ask.

"I would like a drink." She spoke. I asked Nick as he was walking into the kitchen.

"Get Allison a water." I ordered Nick. Nick took it and helped himself to one as well. He came through and passed it to Allison. Before he could, I swepted in and took it from his grasp and held it for her. She looked at me strange and took a sip. I smiled nervously and sat down along with Dad.

"Im going upstairs. Call if you want anything?" Nick went upstairs and left us three alone.

"Well..." my dad started and clapped his hands. "How about food? You hungry?" Allison nods. I got up and rushed into the kitchen with my dad. "Hey son! Wanna calm it down. I wanna help out to." My dad spoke to me.

"Help out! You didn't stop her from getting hurt. You let her hear your conversation and walk out to that accident. You could of declined the cal and not bothered with that cow. She want nothing but herself." My dad shakes his head.

"I don't know what to do? But she is her mother." My dad stood up for Cheryl. Of all people, my dad chose to join her.

"You would hang her over after I said that her mother is sick and needs help. Cheryl can mess Allison up really bad." I told him. "She's mental."

"Thanks!" I turn and see Allison at the door. She turns and walks away. I walk after her.

"I stood up for you! At least that matters."

"No!" She said out of warning. "She is still my mother. Yeah I hate her and she isn't stable at the moment but she is not a terrible mother. It's like saying I was a bad mother in the future if we ever split up. Imagine how you would feel. Be in my moms shoes for once and picture how her life is heading. Both her kids have left and one has attitude problem. You wanna watch what you say next. Or else you lose me. And for good!" Allison stormed off slowly and I waited there thinking. I'm stupid!

-

"Allison!" I call for her in my room. I walk in and see her sat on the bed. "I'm sorry. About talking shit about your mom. I was a little pissed off that's all."

"No! It's fine. I try and try coping with the fact that my mom is sick and she needs help." She spoke. She looks to me. "Take it slow Wolfhard. I'm not gonna break. You don't have to keep an eye out or try and make me feel different. I know being in an accident changes you but I'm still the same Allison you fell in love with. I'm still me!" She speaks out. I sit down on the bed and place my hand on her lap.

"I'm sorry, Allison. I love you so much. And don't worry! I'll stay with you through thick and thin." We stayed quiet for a second and a event popped in my mind. "Allison?"

"Yes!" She answers, looking straight at me.

"Do you wanna be my date for the homecoming dance this Friday?" Allison sat there gob smacked. I was so nervous. I was waiting for this moment ever since.

"I will." She says with a smile. I smile and we both smile and laugh. I was falling madly in love with her. It was crazy. How did I end up this way? How have I landed myself with this girl?