Part 34

General POV.

Finn and Eric had been waiting patiently for the news on Allison. Cheryl had gone home as she couldn't handle it. She knew if she stayed Allison wouldn't want to see her. At least she cared enough to check on her daughter when the accident happened.

"I need to know if Allison is alright." Finn says to his dad.

"You will Finn. Let the doctors do there thing." Eric told his son. The doctors came out and looked around.

"Anyone here for Allison?" The doctor asked the people in the waiting room.
Eric and Finn stood up. Eric went over along with Finn, following behind.

"I'm here for Allison." Eric said.

"You her dad?" He asked.

"No, I'm the adult she's staying with. Her mother has a mental illness and she couldn't look after Allison, so I took over." Eric told the doctor.

"Ok. We had a few tests on Allison, on brain injury, concussion or anything that might of harmed Allison in the accident." The doctor spoke.

"And?" Eric asks.

"Nothing so far. We gave her meds for the pain and she'll be awake soon enough." The doctors told Eric and Finn.

"Can we see her?" Finn asks eagerly.

"You may sit in there." He said. Finn pushed pass and went to her room. He walked in and saw Allison laying there. Finn walked over slowly. He sat down, holding her hand. A tear escaped his left eye and fell down his cheek. Eric walked in and saw his son. Finn looked to Eric.

"I have to call Nick. Tell him what happened. I won't be too long." He left Finn alone with Allison. After the door shut, Allison begun to wake up. Finn looked back and saw her eyes flutter open. Finn raised in his seat.

"Allison!" Finn spoke out.

"Finn!" She says back.

"Are you okay?" He asked her. "Do you remember anything?"

"What happened to me?" Allison asked.

"Your in hospital. You were run over by a car." Finn told Allison.

"I saw my life flash before my eyes." She told him.

"It's okay, Allison. You're fine now!" He answers. "I'm so happy you're alive. He leaned over and hugged her.

"Finn... let go!" She gasped. Finn backed away and let Allison breathe properly again.

"I'm sorry." He apologises.

"I... love... you! Don't ever... leave me!" Allison stuttered. Did she really say the 'I love you.' Finn thought.

"I won't. Ever!" He promised. Allison smiled and held onto Finn's hand. Finn was glad to have her back again.