Part 37

Allison's POV.

After weeks and weeks went by, I had not heard from my mom. I was beginning to worry. I haven't seen her since before my accident. Accident that was her fault if she didn't demand me back I wouldn't be in the hospital. Finn and Eric have helped a lot and I can't thank them enough.

It was mid Wednesday and we had no school until homecoming. I had been shopping on my own and picked a nice dress. I had Eric hide it in his room so Finn wouldn't see. It's impossible to have something when you live with the person you're going with. Finn was super helpful and i can't thank enough. But I know he's only doing it because he loves me.

"Hey Ally!" He says. He called me Ally for short.

"What's up?" I ask sat on the sofa. He opened the box which shown a flower wrist. I picked it out and looked to Finn amazed.

"Do you like it?" He asks.

"I love it!" I reply. He smiles and we hug. I place the present in the box and set it aside.

"I'm glad you love it! I can't wait to see you wear it with that dress you got. Which I haven't seen yet!"

"And you won't till homecoming." I informed.

"It's Wednesday. The homecoming is Saturday. This weekend." I laugh along and nod.

"Which means, still no looking." I told. Eric came down and Hello us and went to the kitchen. I went in and showed Eric what Finn got me.

"Aw! Early homecoming present?" He asks.

"Sure is!" I smile.

"Hey! You heard or seen ought from your mom?" Eric asked me.

"No. Nothing. She must think I hate her."

"She doesn't. I tried calling but no answer." I look over the road and figure out why she isn't picking up.

"I'll try. I'll go over there with Finn." I smile and ask Finn to come with me. We walked across the road carefully and knocked at my own door. No one answered. Finn looked through the window.

"Eh! Ally!" I look to what Finn was looking at. There was no furniture. Where was the furniture? Did my mom move without telling me? Suddenly I heard someone call my name.

"Allison!" I turn and see my brother Gary. He looks at me with squinted eyes since the sun was out and shining down. I run over to him and embraced him in a hug. He let go and looked at me straight. "Mom!"

"She's not in." I tell him.

"I know. She's moved." Gary told me. I froze for a second. Moved? When? How? "And what you doing here?" I ask.

"This is my house now." Gary said.

"I don't understand. Why did Mom move?"

"She was feeling guilty for your accident and wanted to be away and alone from you from now on. She told me this on the phone. She still loves you though." Gary told me.

"Thanks Gary! For telling me." I reply.

"You can live with me if you want." He offered. I look to Finn. I love my brother but I can't move back yet. Not when homecoming is this weekend.

"Thanks Gary. But I like living with Finn and his dad."

"And brother!" Finn also said.

"Yeah." I say.

"That's fine. But if you need me or a home I'm here." Gary was been nice to me for some reason and it's weird. Something is going on here. I'm gonna get the truth out of him to find out what he's hiding from me.