Chapter 1 - He left me and I left him

" Sorry, we must end this relationship today... I already found my fated one.. And our family also wanted us to get married... Are you okay with this,.. Ai?"

(A/N: I already drew the manga ( I have done only 5 pages actually ('ε') I'm too lazy hehehehe and this is one of the parts in the manga)

Why? Why it becomes like this!? I looked down. I don't want to see his face and that girl beside him.. I know what my face was like when I heard what he just said.. But the words after that truly makes me heartbroken

"I tell you this because I hope you can give us your blessing"

Wh- What's this..?

"And I don't want the two of us to end this in a bad way... So that's why I..."

Shu.. Do you believe me to accept this? How funny.. I can only lend you my ears not my heart to accept this fact..

I sighed as I closed my eyes
"No.. You don't need to explain, Shu"
"but..!! "
"It's okay you don't need to worry"

I said that but I know he can see my body is shaking.. Who would not after being rejected?!
I still cannot bring myself to see his and the girl's face

The silence is so awkward.. After I said that, nothing comes out from the mouth of both of us.. We can only hear the sound of fans and the sound of cars outside the shop.. To break this awkward silence, I looked at the clock hanging by the wall. Finally, I said the first word.

"Ahh! Look at the time now.. Time flies really fast before you know it"

"Excuse me.. I will take my leave now.. Thank you for telling me" I continued as I quickly stand up and walked away from that place.

"AI!!"

Although I can hear he called my name, I still cannot stop my steps. I can feel my eyes is full of tears and my cheeks already wet with it. My face is burning. I shed my tears but the tears burst forth like water from a dam spilling down my face.

I looked at the blue sky. The weather is nice and it supposed to be a good day but somehow it's thundering inside my heart

I know his parents don't like me but... When I heard from himself " I already found my fated one ", my heart feels like it's being torn to million pieces.. I'm so in love with him.. Not only that, but he was also my first love