Chapter 18 - My first day ( class and friends )

Previous chapter:

"!!.. Hi.. How are you? I don't expect you to be here."

Chapter 18:

The girl's face became more crimson. She looked a bit shocked even though she's the one who approached me first.

"Is there something wrong?"

"N-No.. It just... I'm happy... I thought you don't remember me anymore."

"Haha.. There's no way I forget about you... You're the heroi-"

"Heroi-??"

"*cough* Nothing.. Ha! I just realized we never introduce ourselves to each other. I'm sure you already know me. My name is Titania de la Historia."

"Hi. My name is Hime Hirista. It's my pleasure to meet and talk with someone amazing like you. I'm really grateful for this opportunity."

"Please don't be too formal. Just call me Titania."

"Eh? I-Is it okay? I-I'm just a mere commoner."

"Shuuu.. There's nothing wrong with it. In fact, I feel more comfortable like that." I said as I put my finger on her mouth.

Somehow, I just realized. Why she's here? I mean why Hime is talking to me right now? In the game, Hime should be with Ian Iriora.

Because like always, in the beginning, the heroine could not find her way to her classroom. And then, yeah, you know what happen.. Ian Iriora as someone who likes to help damsel in distress (¬_¬) could not let this cute girl in that situation.

So now, it should be Hime and Ian Iriora not me and Hime.

"By the way, are you lost?" I asked.

"H-How do you know?! I'm searching for my classroom but this school is too big. I-I want to ask someone but all of the students are nobles. They surely don't want to talk to someone like me. When I saw you just now, I cannot help but hope you will remember me. And You're the only one who treat me equally."

"You don't feel scared of me?"

"Scared? Why I need to be scared? In fact, I admire you."

Eh? So she didn't know about the rumors. I wonder what will be her reaction if she found out about that.

"Oh is that so? I'm happy when you said that~ Let's go.."

Throughout the journey to our classroom, we continued talking and I'm glad I could keep a good relationship with the heroine. I didn't need to be worried about my awful ending.

"What's your classroom?"

"1S..." said Hime Hirista.

So it's still the same like in the game. I thought something will be a bit different since everything I have gone through was clearly different compared to the original plot of the game.

"Wow.. You got into special class.. Congratulations.. Mine is 1A.." I said as I clapped my hands happily.

Suddenly tears shimmered in her eyes.
"N-No.. Titania is the one who should be in that class. Not me.. There must be something wrong."

"Don't say that. I don't have any magic unlike you who have rare magic. Moreover, it's already a miracle that I can enroll in this school. So be confident okay?"

She just nodded as she shed her clear crystal tears.

"Look. We already here. Remember to always smile. You look cute when you show your best smile. Smile okay~" I said as I pinched her cheeks.