Chapter 12 - Esca Entrio

Previous chapter:

"It's you!! Why you are here!!??"

~~~~~~

Chapter 12:

I said while pointing my index finger at his direction.

He has blue eyes, and a fair, highly-colored complexion; he wore green, which went well with his flaming red hair.

The boy walk closer to me as his lip touches my knuckles ,while lightly holding my hand. He looks up to me with a smile on his face, "You look cute today too, Titania-sama".

 He looks up to me with a smile on his face, "You look cute today too, Titania-sama"

Suprised by his action, Helen oniichan comes between us to separate the two of us. His aura is scary.

I was also suprised when suddenly,  there's someone hugging me from behind

"Hey boy. I know Titania looks cute like a doll and pure like goddess but can you just put away your dirty hand from her"

"Sai!"

The red haired woman looked at me with her mouth curved into a smile. Most likely, Sai saw what just happened and quickly rushed to my side.

Meanwhile, my hand being wiped by someone's hand. Is that you, mysterious person?

'...........'

I looked again at that boy who keeps being stared by Helen oniichan and Sai. The truth is I was a bit flustered when he did that gesture but I'm glad I can perfectly control my emotions.

"Let me ask you again. Why you're here, Esca Entrio-sama"

"I'm sorry, Titania-sama. It's me. I'm the one who bring him here," Sui confessed as his lower lip quivered.

"Why do you look afraid?? I'm not going to eat you, Sui sensei. Or are you afraid that you're gonna get fired because of this matter?"

"........."

"Don't worry, Sui sensei. So tell me what's the reason you bring this playboy?"

" I-I'm his teacher so in my opinion, I think it's better if I teach the two of you at the same time. I'm sorry if you feel troubled by my decision"

Yes.. This is indeed a troublesome matter but why Esca seems so fine with this? Ehem you know, after what had happened at the party.. When I said I don't want to forgive his sister... He should be angry right? Yet...

"It's okay. I approved but.... "

I grabbed Esca by his collar and said,

"We must fight first. No handicap...If I win, you can join.. If I lose, well you know what it is.. Ah but of course you must use all your strength. Fair and square"

I know my request is weird. But I have my own reasons. Firstly, if I'm stronger than him, then I don't have to worry about the possibility of him killing me. But If he is more stronger, I need to stay away from him.