Chapter 4 - Maid

Previous chapter:

"Oniichan, I really want to meet that prince"

Chapter 4:

"You can't"

"Why?" I looked at him using my cute, big and teary eyes. I can see he was panicked when he saw my eyes

*cough* "You can't but you will see him soon"

"Where!? and when?" I asked excitedly

"There will be a party next week at the castle. There.., he's going to announce his new engagement and as his former fiance, you also received the invitation. What a despicable guy. I really want to kill him"

I can hear that, Oniichan. ( ̄▽ ̄;)

"So do you really want to go to the party?" asked Helen oniichan as he grabbed my hand tightly

"Of course. I'm really looking forward to it" I smiled happily when I said that. It makes Helen oniichan confused as he make a face like 'looking forward?'

"Don't worry, oniichan. I don't love him anymore (since I'm not the real Titania) and I'm still young. This love is only a puppy love," I said as I pat my brother's head softly.

"You really have change, Titania. Well, it must be because you lost your memories. I'm sure mom and dad will be happy when they see you like this. I'm not saying that we don't love you before but the new you is much better since you are more polite when speaking to others."

"Why do you say so?"

"Because actually in the past, you don't like us since we insisted you to take etiquette class and you don't want it. And start from that, you keep ignoring us and always raise your voice when you talk to us"

Wow, Titania! You're so brave to be able to talk to your family like that especially to your parents. In fact, I'm envious of your life. So carefree. You have loving family and it makes me frustrated when you don't appreciate it.

After that, I asked my brother  where is mom and dad. It seems my mom has something to do outside so she's coming home next week on the same day as the party.

I walked out from my room accompanied by my brother to look for my dad in his study room.

On the way to the study room, I saw a maid watering a flower plant using magic

On the way to the study room, I saw a maid watering a flower plant using magic. Wahhh, she is so industrious. I try to greet her.

"Hi. How are you today?"

But my greeting was replied by the water. She was shocked and started to apologize.

"I-I'm sorry, ojousama

"I-I'm sorry, ojousama. It's my fault. Please don't fired me," the maid begged as she try to remove water from my dress. Her face looks pale.

"It's okay. Just a small matter. You don't need to apologize for this." I said as I stop her from what she was doing.

She looks shocked when I said that including my brother. Their mouths make a shape like '0'..I don't know why though. Ah! It must be about that rumors of Titania. Sorry I really cannot act like her. Arrogant and all that. It's not the real me so NO.

"Then I will be going now. Have a nice day" I said as I continue my steps to father's study room.

"Ah and I suggest you to call me Titania from now on. I prefer that way" I said with my mouth curved into a smile. The maid's face went blank and then she replied to my request happily.

"Understood. Thank you, Titania sama. Have a nice day too"

Hahaha I said Titania though. Well, Whatever ( ̄▽ ̄*)

Maid's POV:

Now, I only need to water this plant. So beautiful. This flower has a really bright colors. I hummed as I watered the flower plant.

Out of the blue, I heard the voice of someone I fear greets me.

I jumped as the water spilled on that girl's dress. Terror overtook my face.
I try to apologize to her but in my heart, I know I will be fired. That's because she's that kind of person. She will  fired anyone even it was just a small matter

But I didn't expect she will say that. SHE FORGIVE ME? SERIOUSLY WHO IS SHE? IS SHE REALLY OJOUSAMA? Ojousama supposed to be an evil not a goddess.

When finally I think she left me, she stopped her steps and told me to call her by her name. I was aghast and the only thing comes to my mind is MY GODDESS!!

 I was aghast and the only thing comes to my mind is MY GODDESS!!

I smiled and replied to her. Even though she told me to call her that but I still have my dignity and she's my master. I need to respect her.

After that, I told the story to my coworkers. Some of them believe me but some of them not. I understand since I also don't believe what had happened to me too