Chapter 1

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Everyone I'm sure you're all aware of that you pre now third years and have to choose high schools to attend." Said our homeroom teacher. "I'm sure most of you want to enter the hero course, but you should always have a backup plan!
Remember to always be prepared!"

As expected of our teacher, realistic to the end, just like a teacher should be. She's not saying it's impossible but rather that you should be prepared for the worse. No wonder I like this teacher.

"C'mon don't be such a bore teach! Be a little considerate and let them dream." Said my prideful idiotic twin brother. "They're not like me who won't need a backup plan!"

"OI! YORUNO!!! Just because you got a recommendation doesn't mean you're guaranteed to enter!!!" Said one of my classmates who's name I forgot, so let go with classmate A.

"Yeah! He's right! Even if it's a recommendation for U.A it's not guaranteed!" Another classmate who's name I don't remember (classmate B) said.

"Well, he has a higher chance than you nobodies though" I accidentally exclaimed what I thought, and to my luck they heard me.

"You Yoruno twins are so rude!" Said the most popular girl in our class, Miyuki...... what was her name again? Miyuki Lokari? Sokari? Hokari?...... Oh well, I won't meet her after graduation so who cares.

"Yeah! Miyuki-san you took the words right out of my mouth! Don't be so arrogant! Just because you have chances of entering U.A's hero course!" Classmate C said.

"Hah??? Who said I want to enter the hero course? Are you by any chance stupid?" I responded honestly surprised they thought I wanted to enter the hero course.

"Who are you calling stupid!?" Classmate B.

"Everyone in this room except our teacher. Seriously! When did I ever say I wanted to be a hero!" I responded a little annoyed at my stupid classmates.

"Hah! You tell them (Y/N)!!!" My brother said happy I called them stupid.

"Sasuke......" no matter how many times I experience his stupidity I can't get used to it. "You... are aware you aware you're included in that statement?"

"What!? Why would you include me!?" When Sasuke asked this the whole class started to laugh at his stupidity. In the background I heard someone say I'm merciless even towards my brother, which isn't wrong. He may have potential to be a hero, but an idiot will always remain an idiot.

"Okay everyone, that's enough! Calm down!" Our teacher finally interrupted us. "It's true that Yoruno got a recommendation, but that doesn't mean he's guaranteed a spot like some of you said. I know some of you applied for U.A high school's hero course, if so don't complain and prove you deserve to go there!"

Now que the cheering for our teachers statement.

Really she's my favorite teacher so far, she's realistic yet also says inspiring. Even though I'm aiming for the general course she somehow manages to motivate me.

"But!-" our teacher once again interrupted the noisy class and made things clear. " be aware of the fact that you won't always succeed! That's why you need to think through your choices as thoroughly as you can and always have a second plan!"

With that home room ended and everyone went to their next class.

TIMESKIP~~~~~
After school

On my way home with my brother, Sasuke, we had a small discussion about heroes.

"Hey (Y/N), why is you're so against being in the hero course?" Sasuke asked.