Filming

Thursday morning, I followed Yonghoon out the door with a backpack full of snacks, small things to do and some hair and makeup supplies. I had a new look that I wanted to try when we got to the music video shooting spot. My outfit was a simple black dress with a flannel print skirt. 

The new makeup look was going to match with it

The new makeup look was going to match with it. When we arrived, I followed my brother until I spotted my favourite staff member, one of the makeup and hair artists. 

"Hyun Ae!" I called out, running over to her. 

"Hiyo (y/n)!" She waved and smiled, putting down some materials she had been preparing. We bumped hips, our thing, and started catching up from the last time we had seen each other. 

"Who are your victims today?" I asked, making her laugh. 

"Dongmyeong, Kanghyun, Gunmin and Leedo"

I got begged for random things and got told stupidly funny jokes during Dongmyeong's time. Then, I got told about the band's schedule and some guitar facts during Kanghyun's. During Gunmin's he talked about a debate topic which Hyun Ae and I disagreed with him on and then caused him to get pouty. He would never hold a grudge or be mad but he was good at making it seem that way. 

 When the finishing touches were being put on Gunmin's hair, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a chin placed on my shoulder. I jumped slightly at the touch and heard Leedo's laugh ring out softly from behind me. Turning around, I lightly punched him in the chest, "Ya! You scared me!" 

Leedo held his chest where I had punched him and made a shocked face. He staggered back and I laughed, pulling him back towards me and laying my head on his chest. He swelled with pride as Hyun Are turned around and spotted the two of us together.

As Leedo finished up getting his hair and makeup done, he gave me hug and ran over to join his group, who were getting instructions from the camera and choreography staff. 

I watched him in admiration as he got clapped on the back by the other members. During the filming, I tried to not pay attention to Leedo by keeping myself busy with my activities and attempting the new look. The makeup looked good, with the help of Hyun Ae of course. It was a look with this blended eyeshadow, white to blueish grey to black from the inner to outer eye. The hairstyle was also changed from a classic high ponytail to a half up half down with small braids.

During a break for the RBW boys, they came and sat with me on the stairs to the upper room. 

Dongju sat next to me with Keonhee and Gunmin under him. Leedo sat under me with Youngjo and Hwanwoong underneath him. They all started talking about random stuff while I listened to their fun stories. I found myself playing with Leedo's hair again, running my fingers through the soft strands. Leedo's eyes were half-closed, not participating in the conversation unless he was humming an answer or nodding slightly. 

 After a few moments, he opened his eyes and found Keonhee smirking at him. Narrowing his eyes, he let out a low growl, causing me to cover my mouth from letting out a squeak. It was SUPER HOT! HAJIMA (Y/N)! I was determined to not let anyone know about my little freakout but it definitely didn't work since as soon as I turned, I found Donju smirking at me. I offered for Leedo to switch and he nodded as I stood up. 

Taking out the hair ties from my hair, I sat down in front of Leedo and put them on my wrist. Leaning back a little, I sat in between his legs, his knees by my shoulders. This time it was my turn to relax and let Leedo play with my hair. His hands were extremely soft, causing shivers to run down my spine. I smiled and narrowed my eyes at Dongju who had noticed my happiness again. Leedo played with my hair until the staff called them back down to the floor to explain something to both groups. 

Leedo ran his hand through my hair again before planting a small kiss on the top of my head and jogging down the steps. He took a second when he reached the bottom of the stairs to turn around, look back and give me a cheeky smile. I returned it and collected my belongings from the staircase and then over to Hyun Ae's station. 

She smirked, apparently having seen a little bit of the two of us together on the stairs. "Does someone have a little boyfriend?" 

I shook my head fast, "We aren't together girlie! I do really like him though..." I trailed off, looking over at the boy who was intently listening to the staff. "Awwww that's really cute" 

I turned to her, "You know what's cute?" Hyun Ae shook her head, "You and Jinyoung. Oh my god, you two are like literally the cutest together." 

She let out a small squeak, "We aren't together either! I wish though, he's so sweet in real life and literally so handsome too." 

I groaned, "You are so lucky that you get to hang with GOT7, I love them so much." 

She laughed, embarrassed. "What's your favourite song?"

 I knew my answer immediately, but I didn't say the two that I loved. "Girls Girls Girls hehe" 

Hyun Ae groaned, "I actually love that song ugg hajima!" 

I laughed, "actually my favourite song is (f/s)" 

Hyun Ae nodded, "I love all of their songs but my top two are A, which is the song that got me interested and You Are, which got me to stan them!"

"Yasss" I smiled.

Yonghoon interrupted the conversation by pulling me towards the door. That gave me the first clue that the groups were done. The second sign was Dongmyeong running up to me, "Why didn't you tell me that you liked -" 

He was cut off by my hand being placed over his mouth. I shushed him before taking my hand off his face. "Leedo, yeah I know, I was planning on telling you soon." 

He pouted and Dongju suddenly appeared next to him. "Do you want me to put in a word for you with Leedo? Encourage him to ask you out faster? A hint?" 

I shook my head at the eager boy, "That'll make it awkward don't you think?" 

The boys shrugged and looked at each other. Yonghoon called out to me and I quickly said goodbye to the twins and ran towards the door.

A/N!: btw guys hello my Korean name is Hyun-Ae! I placed myself in the story for fun! Hope you enjoy!!!!!