Finally

Walking off the stage with the boys, I felt proud of all of us. 

Suddenly I found myself pulled by a strong hand. The next thing I saw was a square room with dim lighting on three out of four walls. I was facing Leedo and I could just see his face in the light. 

This was exactly like my dream... 

Leedo spoke nervously, "So you actually like me back? Cya told me you did but I wasn't sure" 

I spoke softly, nervous as well, "Yeah, I really do" 

His face lit up, "Really?" 

I nodded, and he stepped forward so we were only a foot apart. "Then will you go out with me sometime?" He said quietly, almost inaudible. 

I stuttered, trying to say something, finally nodding, "Of course!" 

He took my hand and pulled me towards him, my other hand landing on his chest. His other hand went to my waist and he came closer to me. Predicting what was going to happen, I took action. 

Standing up on my toes, I pressed my lips to his, closing my eyes. I felt him freeze up for a second in surprise but I didn't let up. He then kissed me back, dropping the hand he held and putting his hand on my waist. I placed my free hand onto his shoulder and he leaned down so that I had my feet flat on the ground. I felt myself almost melt into his grasp and soft lips. His strong shoulders gave comfort under my hands. The kiss seemed to last forever, neither of us wanting to pull away from the other. 

After I finally pulled away, Leedo had the biggest and cutest smile on his face. Neither of us spoke a word, taking in each other's presence. We stayed like that for a minute before the door burst open and Cya poked his head into the room. 

Seeing us standing together, having just pulled away from our first kiss, he immediately covered his mouth. "I'm sorry to interrupt this great moment but they kinda need you guys in the main room..." 

I smiled at him, "Thanks Cya!" I turned back to Leedo.

He smiled down at me, "Let's go, love" He kissed me quickly and I heard Cya let out a little cry of happiness. 

Laughing at the boy, we walked out of the room hand in hand.