Chapter 4:

Jessalyns P.O.V

It had been a week since that night and Carlisle and I were now an item, but the problem was that he was working everyday for that hole week. Edward still hasn't told Isabella that she was not his mate but she had noticed his odd behaviour. Edward and his mate that I now knew as Bailey has gotten closer and he had invited her over. She wouldn't be coming over until tomorrow so I had time to get the house prepared for her arrival. Carlisle was now at work and the children were at school so I was quite bored. Charlie had began to notice how I was never home but never mentioned it. I was so bored that I decided I would surprise Carlisle at work. I quickly dressed in a simple off white lacey dress and the same colored pumps.

For my hair I just left it natural and then I was off in Rosalies red convertible that she said I could use anytime I wanted to

At the hospital

I climbed out of the stylish car and began walking towards the building. I walked to the receptionist who sneered at me. "I'm here to see Carlisle Cullen" I told her. She laughed in my face and said, "he's workin hand why the he'll woild he want to see you" while looking me up and down. My face grew red and k was about to tell her off until I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I sighed knowing it was Carlisle. "Is there a problem here Olivia" he asked. She shook her head know saying "not at all Dr. Cullen" while leaning over far causing her breasts to hang out. "Well it seemed to me you were speaking in quite a harsh tone towards my girlfriend and I don't appreciate it" he said. "G-girlfriend" she stuttered pouting a little. He nodded and kissed my cheek. She got out from behind the desk and whispered in his ear, "You could do so much better baby, call me when your done with this trash." He growled at her making her back up slightly. I giggled at this and held my head high as Carlisle led me away to his office.

Once we were in his office he turned to me placing a kiss to my temple. "Carlisle" I asked. "Hmm" he replied for he was nuzzled into my neck. "Will you do something for me" I asked. He moved awat from my neck "of course love, anything for you." "Will you kiss me" I asked swallowing the lump in my throat. "Of course my love" he told me before the most amficak thing happened. When our lips met it felt as if we were the only two people in the world. But not long after the moment was ruined by a knock on the door. I sighed and Carlisle said, "I'm sorry love but, work. I'll see you at home." Before he gave me a small kiss and left.

I don't even no why he has to work he's a vampire for heaven's sake. I thought as I glumly walked back to the red convertible.

Once I arrived home it was almost time for the kids to get back from school. I jumped as the sound of my cell phone ringing broke the silence. I looked at it to see it was my mother calling. As much as o didn't want to answer I knew I had to. "Hello mother" I said.  "Why hello darling I am calling because I have absolutely fantastic news!" Replied the voice of my mother. I said nothing as a signal that she could continue speaking. "Your father and I have found the perfect man to marry you off to" she said excitedly. "What?! Mother no, i-i I'm in love mother" I said hurriedly. I heard her gasp on the other end then heard her talk to someone else who I assumed was my father. "Jessalyn Alexandria Lilliana Elizabeth Pillsberry you know that you cannot fall on love" I heard my father's voice say. "But father he's a good man! He's kind hearted and loving and he treats me! Mother, father . . . I cannot imagine being with anybody else, ever. If it leads to my refusing the throne or the demise of our country and kingdom so be it but I shall not allow you to order me around as if I am one of your workers" I said, my voice full of emotion. "Alright my dear," My father said, "when shall we meet this mystery man." "You would actually like to" I asked surprised. "Yes" My parents replied simultaneously. "Um, when would you like us to make the trip down there" I asked. "How about in four days" my mother suggested. "I shall only travel home if we may bring his adoptive children" I said. "Children" they gasped together surprised. "Yes, his nieces and nephews. Their parents passed and he took them in" I said. They agreed to my request and I finally got to hang up on them. I was slightly reluctant to agree to go because knowing my parents they wouldn't give up on marrying me off that easily.

"Mother" I heard five voices call out simultaneously. "In here" I replied. They all rushed in pulling me into an embrace. "Children we must talk" I said gathering their attention. They nodded for me to continue. "I still need to talk to your father, but he should be easy to convince, anyways in four days we should be visiting my kingdom" I said. The girls squealed excitedly. And Emmett, Edward, and Jasper nodded. With that I decided I would go to Charlie's because I know he has noticed my constant absence.

Small time skip

Charlie and I were now in a heated argument "Jessalyn I do not care about your title you can't stay here if you abide by my rules. And now I've found out you've been bullying my daughter!!" He yelled at me. I furrowed my brows, "I have bullied nobody! And fine i don't stay here o have friends just out of town I don't need you Charlie Swan!!!! And just wait until my parents hear of you kicking me out!" I screamed running to my room to gather my things with tears in my eyes. Sure, Charlie and I were never really close but we did have a connection and the fact that he believed Bella over me hurt severely because the both of us new she had always been a liar. "Rosalie" I sniffed over the phone after calling the blonde. "What's wrong mother" she asked severely concerned. "Charlie kicked me out" I said. "Would you all mind if I moved in with you" I asked her. "Of course not mother do you need help. "Yes please dear but only you and Alice ok" I said. She said ok and that they were on their way as I continued my packing. "Look Jess I'm sorry" I heard Charlie say from the door. "No you aren't" I spat. Soon enough I heard a knock on the door knowing it was Alice and Rosalie. Charlie answered it and but couldn't make out their conversation from upstairs. I only looked up when I heard my door open. "Mama don't cry" Alice said rushing to my side. I gave her a small smile and said "I just want to get out of here ok." She nodded and we all being my four bags down to Alice's Porsche. "Goodbye Charlie" I said with a cold glare sent to the man.

At the Cullen Household

"Mother would you like to talk about it" Edward asked. I shook my head no and walked to Carlisles room. When I got there I changed into pajamas, not in the mood for anything at the time. My nightgown was a nkuch pink had lace and went below my knees.

 My nightgown was a nkuch pink had lace and went below my knees

I then lay on Carlisles bed and began to silently cry.