Chapter 8

Jessalyns P.O.V

That night was absolutely blissful and after our, activity, Carlisle and I just lay in eachothers arms. Eventually I got dragged out of the bed and out of my mates arms by my hyper and joyous daughter Alice saying that we needed to begin planning mine and Carlisles wedding. "It will take place in precisely one month" said the excited girl. I decided not to question her and just went with the flow.

One month later

Alice and Rosalie has kept me from Carlisle for the day so they could prepare me for the wedding. My eyes were now a gorgeous shade of topaz. Soon enough Alice had finished my makeup.

I was slightly frightened because Alice had made the guest list and everything without running them by me

I was slightly frightened because Alice had made the guest list and everything without running them by me. I truly didn't mind how the weddinv looked I was mainly worried by who would be attending. I brusjed mu worries aside as roslaie finished up my hair. It was very elegant and beautiful and I think Rosalie did an excellent job.

Before I could get out of my nightgown and robe a pair of people walked in that I hadn't expected to see

Before I could get out of my nightgown and robe a pair of people walked in that I hadn't expected to see. My parents. "Mother, father" I asked in a confused voice. "Jessalyn" they replied in unison. "I'm sorry I didn't ask if you woild like them here mother" Alice said sheepishly. "Mother" my parents screeched disgustingly. I did nothing but nod my head mumbling something like its alright dear under my breath. "Yes mother, father, I am marrying the love of my life and I consider his children my own" I said to the pair in front of me. They looked at me disapiontedly and my father said "if you go on with this idiotic relationship then you shall not be allowed to take over the kingdom." "Our country would crumble and everyone would hate you, your reputation would be ruined" my mother added. "Mother i do not care about taking over the throne nor do I cafe about my reputation, I am in love with Carlisle Cullen and he is in live with me." I told her angrily. They said nothing more and only stormed out of the room. "Well I suppose I'll be walking myself down the aisle" I said slightly sad. "Nope Jazz will be walking you down" Alice said. I smiled kindly at her and it was then time for me to get into my dress and shoes. My dress was fitted at the top and flowed at the bottom. It had a beautiful design and was quite sparkly. Alice paired it with a beautiful diamond necklace and my . . . Tiara. "Really Alice" I asked chuckling lightly. "Sorry mama" she replied giggling.