Chapter 5

Jessalyns P.O.V

As I lay in Carlisles bed crying I heard the door open. "What is wrong my dear" I heard a voice smooth as silk ask. "Its nothung Carlisle" I told the man. I felt him sit beside me on the bed and begin rubbing my back. "Please tell me what is upsetting you so I can make everything better. Is it that we will be taking a trip to your parents" he asked. I shook my head no. "Please tell me mon trésor it truly pains me to see you this way" he told me. I sat up and looked at him with my teary eyes "Well your always gone so I don't get enough attention a-and my parents are still trying to marry me off and uggg." "Oh my, I'm sorry love. Would you like me to take off work for a few days?" He replied. I nodded my head and cuddled up to his side. All of a sudden I felt a terrible cramp and I realized why I was actually so emotional. I groaned and went to the bathroom. "Are you alright darling" I heard Carlisle ask. "Nooo" I groaned. "Will you send rose or Alice in" I asked. He agreed and soon Rosalie was walking into the bathroom. "Oh my are you alright mother" she asked. "No rose" I then dropped my voice really low not wanting anyone else to hear this, "I'm on my menstrual cycle Rosalie." Her eyes widened, "Oh um do you need anything?" She asked me. "I need a few things actually.  I'll give you the money if you'll go retrieve them for me" I told her. She nodded and I said "I'll need pads and tampons, cleansing wipes, junk food, a heating pad, candy, chocolate, and yea." I then handed her the money and she was off. I decided on staying in the bathroom until she for back.

She was back in about ten minutes and gave me all if my stuff. I thanked her and smiled at her then putting in a pad. It was already nine pm and I was upset that I would have to deal with this all night.

I walked down the stairs to see everyone but Edward and Rosalie looking confused. "This week may be difficult for you all but, I'm on my menstrual cycle" I said bluntly. "Menstrual blood does not affect us my dear" Carlisle said. I nodded then said, "there are a few things you'll need to know,
1. This is a normal part of life and not a strange disease.
2. I do not mean the ride things I say it is my hormones talking.
3. Do not point put his much junk food I am consuming.
4. Bloating is common.
5. Do not force me to socialize.
6. I will eat A LOT.
7. If i want food you should get it for me.
8. If I want to sleep you best let me.
9. Get me chocolate. Rose already did, thank you again.
10. If I want to watch an entire season of a show, join me.
11. Let me be right when I'm wrong.
12. Give me compliments.
That's about it."

They all looked a little overwhelmed causing me to chuckle before I was hit with a wave of horrible cramps. "Carlisle carry me to the room Please" I said. He nodded and lifted me into his arms bridal style.

When we got in the room I turned to him and said "here's a few things that only you will need to know, 1. I will want extra kisses. 2.  I will want a lot of cuddles. 3. I will more than likely crave sexual activity." His eyes widened at that causing me to burst out laughing. "Cuddles?"  I asked him. He smiled and pulled me to the bed kissing my forehead and pulling me close to him. "Rub my stomach" I asked. He began doing that and I soon drifting to sleep.

"Jessalyn dear you need to wake up, Edward and Bailey will be here soon." O heard my mate say. I let out an annoyed groan but forces myself to get out of bed. After changing my pad I put on a burgundy, off the shoulder, tea length, lace dress with burgundy pumps. After that a put my hair in an elegant bun and put a flower xdosb on to complete my look.

 After that a put my hair in an elegant bun and put a flower xdosb on to complete my look

With that being done I went downstairs to begin cooking lunch for the girl and myself.  I had decided on making Italian.

As soon as the food was finished I heard the front door open. "Ah my son you've finally arrived" I said walking towards Edward with my arms open. He brought me into his embrace saying "I apologize for taking so long mother." I chuckled saying it was ok. "Your Bailey right? It's marvelous to meet you I'm Jessalyn, Edwards mother" i said turning to the childish looking blonde and pulling her into a gentle hug. I was surprisingly calm for being in my period . . . Jasper. I'd have to thank him for it later. "I've made Italian if you're hungry" I told the girl. "I'm not too hungry right now but maybe later thank you" she sais politely. I smiled and nodded saying I would get the rest of the family. I went to get Carlisle first walking to his room to see him staring out the window. I walked to him and wrapped my arms around his waist laying my head against his back. "Carlisle my love you need to come down and meet Bailey" I told the really sexy man in front if me. Darn it you stupid female body, not now. "Of course love" he told me turning around and stroking my cheek. How can such a innocent gesture make me want him even more. Sometimes I hate being a female.

He grabbed my hand and we began walking back to Edward and Bailey. The rest of the family had already introduced themselves bye the time we had gotten there.

Bye the time Bailey left it was eight pm and I was quite tired but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't sleep. My thoughts were only filled with what I felt earlier. I needed Carlisle but I knew he wouldn't do anything along those lines with me, I guess I'd just have to try harder.