chapter 12

Jessalyns P.O.V

After an excruciatingly long birth I had both of twins in my arms. They were the most beautiful things I had ever seen. None of the children had met them yet and ever since Carlisle handed them to me I wouldn't let anyone else hold them. I had put them in plain white onesies and swaddled them in a soft blanket then put little headbands on their heads.

 I had put them in plain white onesies and swaddled them in a soft blanket then put little headbands on their heads

"Love may I hold them" Carlisle asked. I looked at him for a moment before sighing and saying, "you can hold one." He smiled gently before taking coco (Colette) out of my arms and leaving me with jem. "May we come on now" I hear rose ask quietly for the babies were sleeping. I sighed muttering a yes. They all walked in, all being Edward, bailey, Alice, jasper, Emmett, and rose, and instantly awed at the twins. "They're beautiful" rosalie mumbled. "Would you like to hold jemma" I asked to which she nodded eagerly while gently taking the baby into her arms. Carlisle sat beside me when Colette began crying. "Could you all step out for a moment please" I asked, "if Gemma begins crying send her back in here." I told them. They all nodded before heading out of the room. (She is able to breastfeed so yea.) Not even a minute later there was a knock on the door and another crying baby could be heard. I chuckled lightly as Carlisle brought Jemma back in. I took both of my twins into my arms and began to feed them not really caring if Carlisle saw. After they had finished I handed jem to Carlisle we sat there with put babies for a moment before I realized I never finished making bailey her dinner. I gasped and got up quickly still being careful as to not wake coco. "I'm so sorry bailey I forgot about making your dinner" I said apologetically. She giggled saying it was fine. I quickly handed coco to jasper knowing he could handle her smell because it wasn't too strong.

As I walked around the kitchen getting what I need my hand instinctively went to my stomach only for me to realize it was completely flat. I frowned slightly missing my bump.

After finishing it I brought it out to bailey who thanked me. I realized Carlisle hadn't come out of the make shift hospital room yet so I peeked through the crack and saw that it looked as if he wanted to cry. "Hey baby girl, how you doing, guess what princess, mommy and daddy love you very very much" he said constantly kissing forehead. This sight brought tears that would never fall to my topaz eyes. "Carlisle love why don't you come out here" I said to him. He smiled up at me and walked out to everyone else.

Time Skip to 7 in the Morning

I sat in bed with Carlisle as he ran his fingers through my hair when we heard two small cries. We got up and went to their room and I picked them up to feed them. After they had finished I burped them and they thankfully did not puke on me. After that Carlisle and I got them dressed. I put jemma in a white onesie that said hello world in gold cursive, ruffled bloomers, white socks, and a flower headband.

I looked over and saw that Carlisle put Colette in a white onesie that said I found my prince his name is daddy in gold letters, ruffled floral bloomers with a silky bow, a floral headband

We walked out to see the family and I saw Alice with a bag full of baby clothes. "Alice" I asked suspiciously. She giggled and said "well I was thinking we could go somewhere and have a mini photoshoot for the twins." I sighed and said, "maybe in a month or so it's just a little early of you ask me hon, sorry." Her smile faltered a bit and she nodded. I walked to her and kissed her head causing her to smile. "May I" rose asked Carlisle whilst motioning to Colette. He sighed a little but nodded causing her face to light up.

(Ok I'm going forward but only one year so the twins can actually do things okie? Okie. Sorry if you hate me right now but if you don't like it then don't read it!! Actually please read it helps me pretend I am a talented writer lol!!"

Jessalyns P.O.V

I smiled when I heard my babies wake up in their room. The main reason I knew they were awake was their constant gibberish. I walked into their room smiling saying "hi babies." This caused them to giggle like almost everything these days. I first got Jemma out of her crib and got her dressed. After that I proceeded to get Colette dressed. Just so the family members who couldn't tell the girls apart would be able to I put a yellow head band on coco and a purple one on jem.

 Just so the family members who couldn't tell the girls apart would be able to I put a yellow head band on coco and a purple one on jem

I put both of them on one of my hips and walked out. "You want waffles or pancakes baby girls" I asked my babies. "Affles" coco said at the same time jem said "pantakes." I gave a small laugh and decided I would allow bailey to be the tie breaker. It was currently summer so everyone was home and bailey was over. "Hey bailey, waffles or pancakes" I asked simply. "Hmmm, pancakes!" She said excitedly. I laughed, her personality always reminded me of one of a childs. "Ok pancakes it is. Sorry coco we'll have waffles tomorrow ok" I said whilst kissing her nose. She giggled and I sat the down on one of their many soft blankets and let them play with their toys. Rosalie was soon on the ground joining them.

I walked into the kitchen and began cooking and a smile soon crept onto my face as I thought if everything that had happened over the past year or two.