aura.

isn't it lovely, all alone heart made of glass, my mind of stone tear me to pieces skin to bone
hello, welcome home

lovely~ billie eilish ft. khalid.

Stepping back out of Azeo's aura I see the door shut behind him

Stepping back out of Azeo's aura I see the door shut behind him. I bump into one of the vanity's while trying too get out of hands reach of Azeo. Making a run for it won't help since I noticed a guard stationed behind the door. Noticing Azeo stepping closer I turn too the right and go down the hall of vanity's while making eye contact with Azeo the whole time.

"Why are you running Bambino? It's been years, don't you miss me?" a sadistic smile comes across Azeo's face after finishing the sentence. Still stepping towards me until I hit the wall.

"Vaffanculo Azeo."

"We will later Bambino but we have much too discuss." He latches onto my arm and drags me too the couch that some strippers sleep on for night shifts.

"Don't you have business too take upon outside?" I say with shaky breath as I sit down.

"That's what seconds are for Gattina, Plus I have more matters too discuss with you."

"Why? you didn't want me or Sergio so why now? Scared someone will find out? Will Daddy be mad that you have a child with a Slutty Italian?" you can hear how pissed I am and Azeo knows that.

"I was a narcissistic jack ass back then Tiago, I want too be in my only daughters life. I made a mistake and I want too fix it."

"I WAS SHUNNED FOR MY CHILD, I HAD NO ONE EXCEPT MY DAUGHTER. I WAS THROWN OUT LIKE A PIECE OF FUCKING GARBAGE. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I CRIED MYSELF TOO SLEEP BECAUSE NO ONE CARED FOR ME ANYMORE. OR WHEN I ALMOST STARVED MYSELF BECAUSE I WASN'T MAKING ENOUGH MONEY FOR FOOD IN THE FRIDGE. AND THE MONEY I DID GET WENT STRAIGHT TOO THAT LITTLE GIRL THAT STOLE MY HEART AND MADE ME LOVE AGAIN. WHEN SHE WAS BORN SHE WAS THE ONE THAT SAVED ME."Finally able too breathe after my outburst I felt a weight lifted off of my shoulders.

"I'm so sorry Mia Bella I really am. I want too fix what I broke between us. I didn't realize until 5 months after you gave birth too my daughter that you we're the only woman that I could picture my life with."

"Do you tell all of your baby mama's that? Cause if so well done. Need too put more tears in so it could be more believable. Cute bit tho, but seriously Azeo what the fuck do you want now?"

"Santiago,Santiago,Santiago. A smart girl may I say and a gorgeous one too. I would say your lying but you my dear are telling the truth. I need Sergio, Santiago." He rises from the small couch looking me at eye level.

"What the fuck do you mean you need Sergio. As far as I'm concerned she has no fucking clue who you are, And I want too keep it that way."

"I'm her father love, I can do whatever the hell I want with my daughter. And what I do with my daughter is not your concern. I'll be back in let's say 3 weeks, and don't think about running cause you know what happens with people that run from me. See you soon love. And tell my little darling she's finally coming home." Still processing from what Azeo just said he leaves the room and his little bitch guard follows him.

I head back out too the club and start working with Azeo taking Ser in my mind.

I wouldn't let it happen I would fight for my daughter no matter what the circumstances were. I grew up with a mother who only gave birth too me and my brother so she could trap my father. And thankfully it didn't work.

She left me and my brother when I was 8 and he was 14. I missed her at first but grew a rising dislike for her. I promised my child self that if I ever have a child I would always fight for them no matter what.

And I'm not backing out now.

____________________

AYE IM BACK. Sorry I haven't updated for a long ass time.

I was gonna update in like June but I went too Montana and then had too baby sit this whole summer for my sister. And now I'm a freshman in high school. Btw I hate it cause I just don't like people and school in general.

But it's a short chapter sorry.

But I'll try too update soon.

And peep Lovely up at the top.

Love yaaaaa!