bank.

Call me cocky, watch you're tone you better love me, 'cause you're just a clone.

Copycat ~ billie eilish

Pissed off and Angered I make my way too my room too hide the letter and severed finger and lets not forget the huge ass engagement ring on the damn severed finger

Pissed off and Angered I make my way too my room too hide the letter and severed finger and lets not forget the huge ass engagement ring on the damn severed finger. Ya know I woke up this morning feeling good and happy thinking 'Hey today isn't going too be complete shit.'

Well I was fucking wrong wasn't I?

"Mami?" I hear little feet peddling too my room. Right now I would've found that adorable but I have a fucking box with a severed finger and her supposed husband too be written letter too me and her. So I did what anyone in my position would do, I ran too the door and shut it on my 4 year old daughters face.

I mean if my daughter did that shit too me I would've been pissed, but I mean common I gave birth too the kid. I hear her sniffle and come up with a idea.

"I'm sorry amore but I had too shut the door quick because....."

I try and find something too lie about, I stared at a poster of JD from heathers and thought about it and brushed it off cause it would be weird as shit too tell my daughter that a huge movie star from the 80's was gonna come and visit her, I mean the kid hated celebrity's and I have no idea why.

And then I looked out my window and seen a dog. I mean that's a good ass idea.

"I was picking out a new dog for you and it was on my computer and I didn't want you too see it." I close my eyes and fucking hope I can pull it off.

"REALLY MAMI? ooh can it be a husky? I've been wanting one." 

"Of course Amore, I was going to go with a german shepherd but a husky sounds perfect. I'll be out in 5 minutes and then we can start looking at huskies."

"I'll be in the living room and I came too tell you that a package arrived its on the counter by the way, love you mami."

Oh that mother fucker sent another god damn package. I swear if it's a fucking brain or some crazy shit like that I'm gonna send a package too him with a dick in it and see how he feels. 2 wrongs make a right after all.

I put the box way back in my closet where all of my old stripping outfits are located. I then check if any blood is on the floor or on my bed. Thankfully I see no blood. I exit the room and remember the dog thing so I go back in and grab my computer off of my pink silky sheets. I exit the room again and head too the living room.

I enter and see Sergio looking at the package on the counter I quickly put my computer on the couch and snatch the package quick.

"It's something that someone sent me its nothing important." I hope that fucking works.