Madhu is hiding something😱

Recap: SurMad trying to get rid off Chakor.

Madhu was in her room taking out a book. It was a photo album of her mother and herself.

Suraj claps in his hands. "I told you to gain her trust, but yet you are busy with my parents! You should do what I say, not what you want!". Suraj lefts from there to look after Madhu.

Suraj knocks on the door. "May I come in?".

Madhu was happy. "Papa...! Come in!". She put the album away. Suraj come in and sat on the bed next to her.

"If you don't like her, then don't marry her!". She crossed her arms around her chest giving him a stern look.

Suraj nods. "You know?". He sat next to her. "Madhu I don't want to marry her, but my parents have never looked for another one... they have considered Chakor as my wife as she is in their eye the best choice!". He made Madhu sit on his lap.

Madhu was unhappy about this obviously as she couldn't see another woman in her mother's place...

KN and Teju were looking at Chakor. "Condition?".

Chakor nods. "Haan he said he will marry me only, when I will win over Madhu's heart. But you know, there is something fishy!". She was walking here and there.

Teju come. "Fishy? What do you want to say?". She made her turn.

Chakor hold Teju. "Teju Maa didn't you ever thought how she come here? I mean where is that Mother? Okay fine she is 'death' but being Suraj ex lover why wouldn't her family members inform him? She can't lived her life alone! There is something, she is hiding!".

Suraj was listening to her words. Damn it! Haan if Heena is death then where is her death certificate? She had the birth certificate just to prove who she is.

Suraj comes to her and pushes her aside.

Chakor hold his hand. "Ouch!". She rubs the place and looked at him. "Suraj what is?". She pushes him.

Suraj looked at her in anger. "New condition find out what she is hiding. I can't ask her but you as the outsider, you can and then yiu will tell us everything! You got it!". He shouts at her.

Chakor looked at him. "So you think so too, that she is playing her game?". She places her hands around his neck.

Teju and KN looked away...

Suraj removes her hands full of anger. "Chakor you haven't won anything yet. Just do as I say! What is she hiding?!". He said dangerously to her.

KN and Teju shook their heads. "This boy good for nothing..".

Suraj glares at them. "Do the job or leave!". He pushes her and left in anger.

Teju went to Chakor. "Chakor you don't worry... he is mad but you know him the best!". Chakor shook her head. "No, I missed something... he has a child well that is what he is saying but I'm sure she is hiding something!".

Chakor set her mind and went up to meet Madhu. Chakor knocks on the door. "Come in...?". Madhu wasn't interested, but yet she couldn't behave only bad she has to fool her. Chakor sneaks in. "Hi Madhu May I come in?".

Madhu nods. "Haan come who stopped you? You already entered the house, but Haan not my Daddy's heart!". She said with a smirk.

Chakor claps into her hands. "Wah baap jaisa Attitude {father like attitude}. But girl listen I'm not stupid and I know you are hiding something and I will find it out. Maybe I should tell yiu one thing...!". She come close to Madhu.

Madhu starts to sweat. "What are you saying? I'm not hiding anything, neither I'm scared of u!".

Chakor smirks. "Well your 'papa' hates one thing most you know what?... no, I will tell you. He hates liars!. So if he finds out that you are lying to him or the family then bye bye tata... there would be no use of your tears on him! He will throw you out of his life, like he did with me...!".

Madhu was shocked...

"Papa will never hate me or throw me out

"Papa will never hate me or throw me out... never! And you will never become his wife because Maa is alive! She will get her right!". She pushes Chakor aside and rushed downstairs to Suraj, but he was gone.

Chakor was shattered. Her mother is alive... she wants her family, how can I be? I will become the fifth wheel... she stood up and wipes her tears away. She come downstairs and Madhu was making a call.

"Come now I don't care how but you will come!!!!".

She was shouting under tears. "Come or its too late..!". She was crying bitterly.

Suraj saw her tears and fumes in anger. "Chakor!". He made a fist in anger...

The person on the phone. "Suraj?".

Madhu sniffs. "Haan Maa... come!".

Chakor looked at him. "You lied to me. I lied to you! Looks like it's your family business to lie... your Ex is alive!". She leaves them with a broken heart.

Teju and KN looked at him and then to Madhu.

Madhu looked at him in anger. "How can you even think to marry her! She is not good! Maa is coming! You will marry her only!". Madhu was back in her room trying to sleep...

Suraj went through his hair....

.....