Heena... 😜

Story name is unexpected whatever you think will never happen well not so soon... 😜.

Recap: Madhu doesn't want Chakor and reveals her biggest secret. Heena is alive.

Chakor looked at Suraj and Madhu. "What I am doing here?". She went from there under tears.

Somewhere Suraj felt bad. Damn it. Heena is alive but why Madhu lied to me about her. Shit Chakor!.

He turns and was about to follow her, but a small hand stopped him. "Papa where are you going? Maa is coming soon, there is no need of her!". She points on Chakor, who had left the mansion long time ago.

Teju and KN looked at each other both were shocked and confused about Madhu's lie. There is more she is hiding.

Suraj lifts her. "Madhu why you lied to me? Tell me! Is your mom still alive?".

Madhu was quiet she didn't said a word... just. "Maa will explain to you!". She hugs him tight. "You won't leave me again, right?!". Suraj hold her. "No Madhu, I won't leave you!". He spend the whole day with Madhu.

In the night, when she was sleeping tight he come downstairs.

KN and Teju were waiting for him.

Suraj was exhausted. "Maa you talked to Chakor?". He asked with little concern.

Teju shook her head. "No Suraj, she isn't talking to me, neither she is replying to my messages!". She said devastated.

KN gave him a stern look. "Why didn't you stopped her?! She is your responsibility and you have played with her. You have... you have made her weak!". He was angry at Suraj for the deeds he has done to Chakor.

(Haan so he has done more than yiu think but I will reveal on next update!).

Suraj shook his head. "Please stop this now I want to know, what we will do with Madhu! Heena is alive and I'm not her father. Still she considers me as her father, I can't say no! I can't break her heart now after creating a bond with her!". He hold his temples. 

Teju looked at him and then she looked up to the rooms. "Heena will come by tomorrow she told me. I talked to her just a few hours ago. When she will arrive, she will tell you everything as you are right, Madhu is hiding more from us!". She stood up amr went to the kitchen and comes with a glass of milk. "Drink it! No alcohol for you!".

Suraj took the glass and drunk the milk. "I need something to lose myself but that isn't helping me! I need to be free!". He said but they shook their heads. "No!". It was a clear answer.

They talked for awhile to hide the fact from Madhu is important but Chakor too had to suffer because of him. They all went to sleep.

On the next morning

Suraj has woken up early in the morning as he wanted to know everything about Madhu. He come downstairs and was surprised seeing Madhu there too. Damn it why she is awake I need time with Heena alone!.

Just then she looked at him. "Papa you also woke up early, I'm so excited to see Maa again!". She was smiling from one ear to the other one.

Suraj nods with a smile. "Haan even I'm very excited to see her again. After your fake news...!". The last words he said with anger. Madhu frighten and was holding the pillow tight.

The doorbell rings and Suraj went to open the door. Madhu rushes to the door and opens it... she fumes seeing Chakor.

Suraj smiles shortly. "Chakor yiu come. Please come in!". Madhu looked at Suraj with widen eyes and open mouth. "No! She won't come in!". Madhu pushes her n Chakor was about to fall.

Suraj hold her, before she could hit the ground

From the back a woman shouts.

"Madhu!".

Madhu frighten even more. She startled and rushed in. Suraj saw her... "Heena..!". Chakor turns and was shocked to see her. "Heena?".

.....