Chapter 14 - Information

Still Y/n's P.O.V
Two weeks already passed. I haven't heard anything from E/n, which was weird because she annoyed me everyday. I was still at home watching T.V until I heard a knock at my door. I groaned getting up from the couch and walking to the door.

"Hello Ma'am, are you Y/n L/n?" A man dressed in a suit and tie with black sunglasses. I looked at him suspiciously.

"Yeah.." I trailed off.

"May we come in to speak with you?" He asked.

"About what?" I asked.

"This." He said showing me a blurred picture of Dark. I nodded, giving him permission to come in.

"Where are your parents?" He asked.

"On a business trip." I replied. He nodded and sat down at the dining room table. I sat across from him as he put out some pictures.

"We have received pictures from the police department nearby your house. Do any of these look familiar to you?" I asked.

"The F.B.I. We've heard that this beast is killing innocent people and animals." He replied. I nodded.

"I haven't seen any of these images." I lied. I knew that they were going to kill him. And that's exactly why I wasn't going to tell them. He nodded.

"What about this?" He asked giving me a picture of Darks footprint from when the police came.

"It does look familiar but that's all I know." I said.

"Thank you for your time Miss Y/n." He said heading to the door.

"No problem." I said as he shut the door on his way out. I sighed out of relief and went back to watching TV wondering if they noticed that I lied a bit.

Later I walked out to see Dark in my backyard.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Hey." He replied.

"How are you?" I asked sitting down next to him.

"I'm fine. And yourself?" He asked.

"I'm good." I said staring into his eyes as he stared into mine. My body felt like it was moving on it's own, I leaned in and I could tell he was doing the same. We both kissed, I felt butterflies in my stomach. His lips were soft and warm.

He pulled back and stood up. He looked as if he was embarrassed and left.

"No! Dark wait!" I yelled after him. But he kept running. At that moment I knew, I did fall in love with him.