I Just Want to be Alone.

I woke up with my body cover in sweat and my body shaking. Alfie wasnt next to me.

I got up and went to the bathroom to make myself more presetable, i then went into the living room to find Alfie on the couch asleep. I checked the clock and it was 9am. Only 4 hours sleep. I pulled a blanket over Alfie and then went off to the kitchen to make some food. I was'nt feeling that hungry but when i feel like that i know i have to eat. I grabbed an apple and some water and went up to my room again and went to watch some videos.

After eating my apple and getting dressed, everyone was awake and they all got dressed too. Alfie had to be back home for a family thing by 2pm, so me and Joe said we would drop him off at the train station at 11-12ish so he had enough time to get home.

It turned 11 and I got into Joe' car and i sat in the passanger seat with Alfie in the back again. I had'nt really spoke to anyone this morning so the journey to the station was me just listening to Joe and Alfie make plan to meet up.

"You should come too Zoe." Alfie said but i wasnt really listening properly.

"Come where?" i asked confused.

"Come to Brighton one day and we could have a youtube day!" Alfie said looking at me with a huge smile.

"Maybe." I said.

Joe gave me a look, it wasnt a nice one, or a bad one. He looked confused.

Alfie just shrugged it off and we finally arrived at the station and Joe had to drop me and Alfie off as he couldnt find a parking space. so me and Alfie walked to his platform.

"I'm going to miss you." Alfie said while looking into my eyes and sticking his bottom lip out with a sad face.

"I'm going to miss you too." I said trying to look sad. but i was already sad, i didnt need to fake it. i wasnt convincing no one, not even myself.

"Are you ok? You havent really been yourself since you got home." Alfie asked while he gave me a Pity look.

"I'm fine."

"Okay, If you ever need to talk just text or-..."

"Alfie, Please... I don't need pity." i said while turning round with tears in my eyes.

"But- Zoe... Please.." he said while running after me.

He grabbed onto my wrist and spun me round and hugged me tight and my tears spilled onto his jumper.

"I don't know whats wrong with you, but i want to fix you. I want to help." He said while he lifted my chin to make me look into his eyes.

"I just want to be alone." i said letting another tear fall.

"Please. Let me help." Alfie asked, i guess he wasnt going to let me say no.

I just dropped my head onto his chest again and he kissed my forehead.

All i remember was Alfie telling me he had to go and he left me. Standing alone in a train station. Crying.

I called Joe and he came get me at the front of the station.

"What's wrong Zoe?" Joe asked surprised to see me crying.

"Just take me home." I said while curling into a ball in the seat and looking out the window letting tears fall down my face.