10

After school, Yugyeom decided to go and hang out with Mingyu at his school and Minghao has detention for ditching school. Suddenly, Jungkook's phone vibrated receiving a message from Jieun and Junghyun.

Jieun noona
Hey Jungkookie, should we walk back home together?

Jieun noona
Jaereum said that she also walks on the same sidewalk like us so she said she'll join.

Jungkookie
Yeah, it's okay we can walk home together.

Jungkookie
Yugyeom and Minghao can't walk home together with me, they're a bit bussy today.

Jieun noona
Oh okay then, me and Jaereum will accompany you home, I think your brother will also join since he said he's not busy after school.

Jungkookie
Okay noona

After sending some messages to Jieun, he replied Junghyun's message.

Hyung
I'm not busy after school so we're going home together.

Hyung
Oh yeah, Jieun and Jaereum will join us. Sungjin is busy on that Dongri situation that you asked because he's also curious about it.

Jungkook
Okay

Jungkook puts his phone in his pocket and waited outside the school gates. A few minutes have passed, he saw Junghyun, Jaereum and Jiuen walking towards him. "Sorry, we're a bit late," Junghyun held on to Jungkook's shoulder as they all proceed walking home.

"I never knew your house is close by ours, Jieun," Jaereum said, looking at Jieun.

"Actually, it was a coincidence that my house is next door with Jungkookie and Junghyun," Jieun answered nervously.

"Oh really?! Wow that's unexpected but cool!" Jaereum replied her back. "I never knew that you guys are that close."

"So have both of your parents already meet each other?" Jaereum asked.

"No," Junghyun replied.

"My parents are in America for a few weeks i guess, I'm alone for now," Jieun gave them a sad smile. But they knew that she's sad.

"Speaking of that, isn't it like, halfway christmas?" Jaereum asked. "Autumn is almost over and the wind is getting stronger these days.."

"How are you going to spend chrsitmas, Jieun?" Junghyun asked.

Jieun laughed nervously. "I-i don't think my parents will be back until christmas.."

"And I don't think I'll be spending christmas with my family," Jungkook looked at Jieun, hoping that if he said those things it'll make Jieun feel better.

"Hey," Jaereum called her softly. "If you feel so lonely, you can stay at my place or maybe we could just crash in Junghyun's place like last year."

"Thank you, Jaereum," Jieun replied. "But I have to keep an eye on my house, just incase."

"Well if you're scared or something scary happened to you, the closest way to run is to Jungkookie's house," Jaereum said. "They're both strong men who can protect." Jieun giggled. Her giggles made Jungkook stare at her and form a smile on his face.