20

A week before Christmas. School's on a Christmas break, finally. Jungkook's feeling a bit better for now, by the help and support from his brother and friends especially Jieun. He fell in love all over again eveytime he saw Jieun taking care of him. It sounds weird, but that's what he's feeling inside his heart. Today, his brother went out to buy some presents for the Christmas party at their place. Jungkook decided not to join him, afraid to bring back his illness. Right now, he's on his bed, covered by his warm and fluffy blanket and a hoodie. He spaced out.

He remembered the promise that he made to Jieun. He would tell her what he really feel towards the senior. How he fell in love, how he can explain that she isn't just a friend or a wonderful senior, how her figure in Jungkook's eyes are really perfect. He really want to tell all of those things to her. But he was afraid to mess it up. So he decided to tell her on Christmas.

He hoped that she will accept his feelings. In his thoughts, she will accept it all, but on the other side, he felt that she only wanted them to just be friends and nothing else. A huge imagination as you can see, but thinking about it again, it really stabbed him in the heart.

"Please, accept my feelings.. noona.."

...

2 days before Christmas. Pretty lucky for Jungkook, he's living healthy for now. Christmas miracle. School's out for Winter break and today the 2 brothers along with Yugyeom decorated the house with Christmas decorations. They were pretty satisfied by their decor. Never expected to be this neat and beautiful. It has been a few hours since the boys started decorating. Jungkook stretched his body upwards and plopped himself on the couch. He let out a loud sigh. "All it's left are food and my confession," he mumbled.

"How am I suppose to cook again?" Junghyun was in the kitchen, holding on to his phone. He scrolled up and down for some recipes from the internet.

"Why don't you call Jaereum noona?" Jungkook asked. "She cooks everyday right?"

Junghyun slapped his face and began to dial Jaereum's number. "Why didn't I think of that in the first place–Jaereum! Can you come here and help me with this shit?"

"Damn, your brother got some attitude there," Yugyeom slightly smirked. "So, when will you tell her?"

"I don't know, maybe tomorrow night when we all celebrate?"

"Don't be nervous dude," Yugyeom patted Jungkook's head. "Be a man and be her boyfriend."

"I can do this.."

A moment later, Jaereum bashed through the door opening it widely. She saw Jungkook and Yugyeom staring at her. "Oh, hi noona.. here to kick hyung's ass?"

"Oh sweetie you know me so well," Jaereum rubbed Jungkook's cheeks then ruffles Yugyeom's hair. "I'll be in the kitchen making dinner for you guys and deal with tomorrow's food." She walked pass the 2 boys on the couch and went to the kitchen.

"You still wanna play this?" Yugyeom asked.

"I'm bored," Jungkook pouted. "I really wanted to ask Jieun noona to come and visit today, but I don't know, something tells me not to invite her today.."

"I recommend not to invite her," Yugyeom replied. "If you want tomorrow to be a perfect and memorable day for you and Jieun noona, don't try to think about it like crazy. Just calm down and think positive that everything will be fine tomorrow and I'm sure that she'll have the same feelings towards you."

"How are you so sure about that?" Jungkook chuckled. "I mean, girls like her, sweet and kind and very very friendly, they would help anyone even though she doesn't know the person that she's helping–she could help a bad guy though but it's not like that.. if your reason is that she's helping me and taking care of me every single day, that's not a prove that she likes me back bro."