13

After a few hours, Jieun woke up from her sleep. A soft groan from her closed mouth. She used her elbow to lift herself up. Strange as she pushed her elbow on to the surface. Why is it so bouncy? Opening her eyes slowly, she realized that she's not on the sofa anymore. She's on a bed, but who's bed.

It's a really comfortable bed and the blankets are really big but also warm. She's also wearing a huge jacket, which it wasn't her jacket. Smelling the scent of the jacket made her smile. It smelled like roses, and she's starting to get addicted with the scent. She could feel that something's sinking beside her. Jieun looked up to see Jungkook, sleeping peacefully beside her, resting his back on a pillow with his hands holding his phone and a novel.

Jieun smiled softly, he looked so soft and adorable. Suddenly, the door bell rang. She looked at the time on Jungkook's nightstand, 02.36pm.

"How long was I asleep?" Jieun thought. "Where's Junghyun?"

The door bell rang again, making her flinch. She stood up and looked around the room. It was a bit messy but pretty organized. "I guess this is.. Jungkookie's bedroom.."

The door bell rang for the third time. She shook her head, immediately walking out from Jungkook's bedroom; taking the stairs slowly so she wont fall down. She tilted her head a bit when she saw the shadow from the window curtains. Looked like 2 young men.

Before she could reach the door handle, she heard a knock from the door. The person behind the door spoke, "Hey Jungkook! It's us! We send you a ton of messages, usually you reply our messages but you didn't. So we got a little worried, that's why we came here.."

Jieun instantly knew who that voice belonged to. She opened the door revealing Yugyeom and Minghao, as expected.

"O-oh, noona, what brings you here?" Yugyeom stuttered. He stared at the jacket that she's wearing at the moment. He pointed at the black jacket, "Isn't that like.. Jungkook's jacket?"

"I don't know," she replied, followed by a small yawn. "I woke up wearing this.."

"Woke up?" Minghao skipped a beat. "What do you mean by that?"

"Y-you shouldn't be standing in front of the door for a long time, it's almost winter these days and I don't want you guys to get sick," Jieun gave a smile to Yugyeom and Minghao, standing away from them to give a signal to walk in.

They sat down on the couch with Minghao starting the conversation. "As I was asking, what do you mean by 'woke up'?"

"Well, I came here early in the morning, I guess it was around 6 or 7 in the morning. I made breakfast for Junghyun and Jungkookie, since there's no one in my place so I asked Junghyun if I can make breakfast for them," she explained.

"What about the 'woke up'?" Yugyeom asked.

"I slept on the couch and I think someone carried me up to a bedroom." Jieun crossed her arms, hiding her face with her untied hair.

"Where's Jungkook?" Minghao looked around.

"He's sleeping in his room," she replied then stood up walking towards the stairs with Yugyeom and Minghao following her. She took every step very slowly, hoping that she wouldn't fall. This time, the boys started to get worried.

"Noona, did you just woke up?" Minghao asked.

"Yeah, I just woke up-"

Jieun missed a step; almost fell down the stairs. The boys were shocked and relieved that they caught her on time.