Chapter 5

So  Jennsie  escaped by the window and took every thing she needed...
So she went to southern Death Valley 😅 (answer) so when she escaped she was on the roof... And thought of an idea
"What will I do now ?" She asked and saw a rope and 😏 did this expression (idk what it is called pls tell me)
And went down...
But after that,she wrote a letter to Freya .
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
      Dear Freya,
                Meet me tomorrow at the southern Death Valley. And there I will revile who I really am... And please tell me yours too... And don't ask me why, just go. And don't bring anyone with you.

                                                                                                                                                              Jennsie night ~
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖.                                              Still short!!!  So whenFreya got the message she quickly when there.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖. 25 minutes. ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
So when freya got there...

She tried to find Jennsie but couldn't find her but then

She tried to find Jennsie but couldn't find her but then... She stepped on a trap (which is for goblins and Jennsie made  them too) and was pulled to the secret library "What the hell is this thing?!!" She said as she was pulled by it and tried to get it out. As soon as she got to the library Jennsie grabbed her wrist and Jennsie said "Follow me" but Freya did not know it was her. After walking they reached a safe place to hide.
Then Jennsie removed the hood on her head and said every thing she needed to say.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖. 7 minutes . ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
"So you... Escaped." Said Freya "Why?" "Cuz I need to know who am I and you..." Jennsie said. "How about you? I also need to know since I told you mine." Said Jennsie.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖⬇️⬇️⬇️➖➖
And you know what's next, right?
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖. 11 minutes. ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
After that they took a few notes and books about "Celesta and Luna" and the "Book of Two Colors". Then...