Chapter 8😞 (im so tired!)

When Freya woke up she ain't saw Jennsie. So she looked for her, like every were. "Jennsie!!!!! Where are you?" She called out. After a little while she asked some villagers about Jennsie.
"Nope"
"Never seen her"
"Nahh..."
"Sorry"
After asking the villagers she went back to the hill and saw Jennsie's crown in the side and picked it up.She did not go back to the kingdom of the sun... But went to find Jennsie her friend... Well not rlly .... But also sister.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖. Palace. ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

When Jennsie woke up she was in her room "Oh man

When Jennsie woke up she was in her room "Oh man..! Holy shit...!"She whispered to her self. Then she got of her bed and tried to escape but the door was locked and windows too (u need ki to unlok it pero it's not in her rum.XD) she tried to find it but can't... "How the hell am I going to get our of this shit??!!" So she just in bed😆😀. Then someone was knocking at the window. I was Freya "Can you open this?!" She shouted "The heck!! No!!" <Jennsie . So she threw a rock at ta window and it broke. "Wow.... I am so so dum I should have did that with my vase.!" So they used the rope again. And got out of that hell once and for all😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.
And ran of....
Then Jennsie's father went in again and open the door "Jennsie,I have to sh.... Oh f@ck..! where did that girl went again..!" The king said and saw her going to tha abandoned castle.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖. 5 minutos. ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

And when they got there, they went inside of the castle then they saw the picture room and saw

(Hint: Something beutipul👍🏿)