Once found never lost

"He's still asleep and not waking up, I knew I should've never gave him my headphones now I don't know where they are" Caleb said sadly. "Are you kidding me we go to the store I get you new headphones shut up we don't need them now he'll be fine just probably tired and sleeping his hearts beating" Ashely said.

{FLASHBACK}

"Hello?" Kevin screamed. "Who dare comes into battle grounds with no warnings?" King Sprays said. Kevin remembered him coming with his parents here yet he didn't remember how. "Uhm where am I, I didn't I came out of order" Kevin said in a scared voice. The king looked at Kevin confused. "Do you not remember me I only erased you memory of the past not that day." The king said. Kevin looked at the long shocked. "YOU WHAT?!?!" Kevin shouted. "Wait till this day you haven't found out?" King said confused. "It was 6 years ago when you where young, you have seen your parents doing something wrong and got anger so they decided to brain wash you" The king said sadly. Kevin looked at the king in complete shock. "THEY DID WHAT?!?!" Kevin shouted. "Come with me Kevin to the crime records hall" the king said. Kevin looked at him confused then started to follow. "So may you tell me where I am at this moment?" Kevin said confused. "You are with the spirits your not dead it's like a dream your just asleep but this is real I'm surprised you've been able to control this ability, only 5 people in the world have done this your one of them congrats. The king look in shock. "Kevin get out of here your dad is coming I feel his strong energy. You have to get out of here." King said in shock. "I don't know how to I can't teleport out of here" Kevin said in fear. Kevin sat on the ground and focused. And he focused. "Kevin, any bright ideas your dad is getting closer and he can use his powers because he's so powerful" the king said. Kevin started levitating and the air around him made a powerful storm. He made a gravity rope pulling his dad towards him. "Hello dad I bet you thought you've seen the last of me" Kevin said. The king looked at him in shock. The king couldn't talk because he was to shocked. "Yes I did, since you where young you had a weakness you still have" his father replied. "Harold stop he's just a kid don't fight him your being immature" the king shouted. Kevin fainted. A tornado hit him then he disappeared in a flash.

[END FLASHBACK]

Kevin woke up in the cage and looked around in shock. "HEY LET ME OUT, WHY AM I HERE, Kevin shouted. Caleb and Ashely ran to the room. "Your awake what happened are you okay?" Caleb said. Kevin looked at them "two sentences "1. Who is she? 2. Caleb I'm training you because we have a huge battle after 3 months" Kevin said.

___________________________

I'm so sorry for my late post I'm just busy lately so I'm gonna update the new chapter soon as I can I hope you enjoyed this chapter also I'm trying to make all the chapters at the same time so I can just give you guys official dates!