The restart

It was 8:30AM Kevin and Caleb where siting down talking. "So Kevin are you okay ever since that fight you started to change and even more after you're knockout" Caleb said. Kevin looked at Caleb depressed. "Can you keep a secret? I want to tell you something about my knockout" Kevin replied worried. Caleb looked at him in a shocked way. "What do you mean? When you were knocked out we got the best healers in the world they said no dreams happening to keep you asleep" Caleb said worried. Kevin looked at Caleb. "No that's not it I have something to tell you" Kevin said. "What could that be?" Caleb replied. Kevin about to cry, "We have to change to moms side" Kevin said. Caleb looked at Kevin strangely. "What do you mean? They tried to kill us multiple times" Caleb said angrily. Kevin looked at Caleb completely positive about what he was saying. "Mom wouldn't just believe is automatically when we say we want to join, we have to convince her that we're legit and get them from the inside." Kevin said. Caleb was really confused and started walking back and forth around the room. "And even if this does work how do you expect to get them all if they find out our plan?" said Caleb. Kevin looked at Caleb smiling. "Gravity skies got our backs I just click this button on the back of my watch and it'll signal them that we need back up". Caleb looked slightly on board with Kevin's plan. "Ok so only me and you will do this?". Kevin looked at Caleb and smirked, he started to walk to the door. When he opened the door 4 of Gravity Skies members walked in. "Caleb, meet Jessie, Mark, Harry and Nick they're Gravity Skies highest rank and most skilled members. They'll be going on the mission with us". Caleb looked at the 4 members amazed and now knew they wouldn't fail. " Ok, let's do this! Everyone suit up we leave in the morning."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone I updated this chapter because I didn't like how short it was and I thought I should continue this story because it really appeals to me