A ChristMas Tale

Jordan was outside, enjoying the snow. It's Christmas Eve and they did a little video for Christmas Eve. He had a blue coat on with a red winter hat and some yellow boots on too. He had gloves on that were similar to JonnyGhost's fingerless gloves.

        He was walking on the lawn when- he saw someone run off. He saw the back of the hoodie. It said "PIE".

        Jordan's POV

        No no no no no, I think as I run yelling, "Wait stop!!" He's faster than me though, because of me and my siblings exercise schedules. "Sir, come on!" I heard Toast yell, making me run faster and tackle the guy. I turn him over and blush, it looks like I did this correctly.

        We're in a very bad position for my image. Oh god no, crap crap crap crap! "I-I'm so sorry Jonny," I say looking into his eyes scared. "Jonny! The plan didn't work! Get Venturian off of me please!!" JonnyGhost yelled to Toast who was hesitant. Then he bursted out laughing, we both face palm as my brother finds me and starts laughing to, maybe even harder than JonnyToast.

        JonnyGhost just grunts as I help him up, he had a angry face on showing it wasn't a good time to chat. "Bro! Do you know how these guys are real? Or are they just crazy fans," Issac asked as I told him people can imitate JonnyToast easily. "But people can't impersonate me, easily at least," Ghost said smartly. I sigh and let his arm go as I was so he didn't run away again. The girls come out and talk with them and The Beanie Boys come out and talk as well.

         "I'm going to go inside. Okay sibs? Okay PIE?" I ask, them all nodding as I went inside in the back door. Our Mom told us to use the back door, and not the front. We didn't know why though.

        The next day...

        Lucsas's POV

        Jordan woke up and his siblings entered the room (as any family) and sing, "Its Christmas!!" Bethany puts on songs and the song "Hallelujah" but a different version by, "Pentatoxin". They all go downstairs to see their mom.

        Paula Frye (their Mom), tells Jordan to go and check the front door. He does and when he opens it- he finds.

        Jordan's POV

        I find some gift boxes for us in wrapping paper, like a PIE version. I got them after I gasped. I walk into the room with them and say, "Well this is a Christmas to remember." My siblings gasp as I give them the presents. Our Mom told me to check again and I see well...

        There was four outside before, but on the sides were 12 others!! I get them all as I did several trips, me and my siblings all waiting to open them!

        I say, "Well let's do our character of PIE last how about it?" They all nod as our Mom puts on a camera, similar to when we were kids. She has her own 8 presents beside her. She says, "These were all for me and so I decided to open them with you my children, today." We all smile and say a few words like "yay!" and "Wow this is the best Christmas ever!"

        I look at the tag of the first one I wanted to open and gasp- From:Colin and Billy Acachalla, To: Venturian or Jordan Frye. It had blue and blackish wrapping paper, and I opened it to find- Wait I will list them so it's easier.

        The Presents Of Mine (Venturian Or Jordan Frye)

First Colin's and Billy's-

Blue and blackish wrapping paper, with red plus signs and blue beanies. The Tag was a medic thing with a Beanie with on top.

It had a brown teddy bear inside of it with a Blue beanie on, of course it was Colin's part of the present. Then Billy got me a fake gun, Well a realistic gun as a nerf gun.