The Oppisite Of VenturianTale Meeting Their Characters I Think

JonnyGhost walks into the park with his friends, Spooker, Colin, and JonnyToast. They had just reached 3,000,000 subscribers and decided to go and eat junk to celebrate! But they went to the park first to play around a bit.

This is a list of what they look like...

JonnyGhost:

He has messy brown hair with a yellow, red, and blue strips. Only one for each color. But his natural hair color is brown.
He has blue eyes and a wide smile.
He wears a Venturian blue hoodie with jeans and yellow (not puke yella') shoes. His shirt underneath is red.

JonnyToast:

He has brown eyes, black nicely done hair with a smile.
He wears a nice pink shirt with a Batman symbol. His jeans are normal with purple shoes.

Colin (Chris):

He wears a nice black shirt with a red, black, and yellow sweater (puke yella'). He always carries a rubix cube. He wears dark blue jeans with nice gray and brown boots. Hands are usually in his pockets or playing with a rubic cube. His brown eyes and smile are the nicest thing about him, with his brown messy hair (no blue beanie).

Spooker (Fred):

He has a green shirt on with normal jeans and a fake crowbar. His ginger curly hair is best with his glasses. His friend Colin is the only other one that bothers with glasses. JonnyToast wears contacts. Spooker also has light green and brown shoes with green eyes. (NO BEANIE THATS PINK)

The list is done.

JonnyGhost asked, "Want to play Colin? Or shouldn't I say Chris?" "Don't use my YouTube name Colin, you know I don't like it," Colin said, starting to hold Spooker's hand. Or shouldn't I say Fred's hand?

"Y-yeah, he doesn't like it, and you know it," Spooker said, starting to blush. "Okay, well you two kids have fun. I have to tell Sir something for our fans," JonnyToast said looking at JonnyGhost in the face, a little tiny light blush started on his cheeks.

JonnyGhost nodded, and he smiled softly as they went to a bench.

        Spooker and Chris... set up a camera as JonnyToast put one somewhere else when JonnyGhost wasn't looking.

        Spooker started recording, JonnyToast did too. Chris and Spooker were now playing, faking playing tag and hide and go seek while the other two talk.

        "I have to confess something Sir, I wanted to do it for our 2,000,000 subscriber special but- you got a girlfriend," JonnyToast said blushing as he said this, knowing JonnyGhost knew where this was going.

        JonnyGhost felt his throat go dry as he was afraid Chris was going to pull a prank on him. "Sir, I've loved you, I've always loved you. And I know your bisexual... I am too. Just not for what my parents know. I'm just gay. But Mary covered it up," JonnyToast said next making JonnyGhost get closer.

        "Poor thing, I'm so sorry. I should have known, you have tried to put some creations of ours together. But it never works," JonnyGhost said. "So what else do you think? Sir?" JonnyToast asked for the last straw. JonnyGhost kissed Toast's cheek.

"I love you too," JonnyGhost said, forcing the words out, he felt as if the words were making him choke.

Chris and Spooker came over and stopped the recording, they came over and stopped the recording on the other camera. "Junk food?" JonnyGhost asked. Everyone then said, "Junk food."

They saw some people who looked like their characters. Let's see, like Jordan Frye or Venturian as they call him, Cerria Frye or ImmortalKyodia, Mama Gertrude, and Maxwell Acachalla.