Kings And Queens

Prince Jordan was sitting with his sister Princess Bethany. They were both bored. They then saw two men who looked close. One was wearing a gray hoodie, the other in formal clothing.

        They were holding hands, both were blushing in a way- but it seemed both of them didn't notice the other blushing. The two royals wanted to change this. They came over and said hi to the two men. The one in the gray hoodie squeaked, the other just apologized if he did anything against the law.

        "H-Hello, I'm JonnyGhost! Paranormal Investigators Exdroardnare! And this is my p-partner JonnyToast!" The man in the grey hoodie seemed to try and get out quickly.

        "So you said 'partner'?" Princess Bethany asked. Ghost nodded. "So you two are in a relationship?" Prince Jordan asked making the man blush furiously and step backwards. "U-uh no, we are not like that. He's my boss and friend in crime!" The other one the two royals guessed was JonnyToast said.

        "Alright, we totally believe you. But you two were both blushing while talking a minute ago, even when we weren't embarrassing you two," Princess Bethany said a bit sneaky. The one named JonnyToast was as red as a cherry Pie as he was blushing furiously.

        "Ooookayyyyyyy Jonny? Is this true? I didn't want to mention it to be honest," JonnyGhost asked making JonnyToast want to run as fast as he could in the other direction. "You were a tad bit red there Sir," JonnyToast said as he cupped JonnyGhost's cheek.

        "Here let me finish this for you Toast, this piece of Toast has Strawberry jam all over it now," JonnyGhost said as he connected their lips. The two royals were now satisfied in what they made happen. And yes the two now official love birds were red cherry pies by the end of their kiss.

        Once they broke the kiss, the two just grinned, knowing the two royals were about to be drop kicked in the face, twice!!

        Prince Issac came over and asked his siblings, "You know that's Prince JonnyToast right?" "So if they marry- who's the KING?!" Jordan asked. The two royals of the kingdom they lived in had a huge head ache for the rest of the day. Oh and Prince Issac was questioning why he asked that question.

389 words, short but that's alright. So HAVE A GGRREEAATT DAY OR NOIGHT AND GGRREEAATT BBUUNNNNEEYY BBYYEE!(!)!(!)((!))