Why Us?

Why are we so lucky to have life? Why are we so lucky to have- well, anything you find lucky.

        But a lot of us find it lucky to have VenturianTale... especially me.

        PIE is the best part to me. JonnyGhost as my favorite of all VenturianTale characters. I love him but hope his future is brighter. I am a Fellow Adventurer.

        But why us?

        Who picked us to have these wonderful YouTubers? To have all the laughs? These Fellow Adventurers that we can talk and theorize about VenturianTale. I can call these Fellow Adventurers and VenturianTale as family.

        I want to meet these YouTubers, I most likely will never get to but- watching a video is amazing anyways. I feel like these people have raised me. If they weren't YouTubers- or the kind of YouTubers they are! I wouldn't have a lot of fun or friends now... my life would have been horrible.

        They are amazing! My idols! I want to be just like VenturianTale! Well obviously a few different characters. They are funny, Adventurous, just- hard to describe!

        So, if VenturianTale reads this... or anyone for that matter, remember you have changed my life, and a lot of others too!

        All siblings have helped me with many things. Venturian with being fun and adventurous! ImmortalKyodia has helped me with having a British accent! I mean like I would have never tried a British accent. HomelessGoomba has helped me with learning a bit of trolling! BethanyFrye has- well will help me with drawing! The base since she is FlyingPings.

        They all have helped me with learning about Garry's Mod, and being fun, Silly/Funny, Adventurous,- just amazing!

        Please ask why us and tell us all in the community why VenturianTale has changed your life! We would all love to know! I would love to know about how VenturianTale changed your lives.

        This has been TheBlueLightningBoltGamer and HAVE A GGRREEAATT DAY OR NOIGHT AND GGRREEAATT BBUUNNNNEEYY BBYYEE!(!)!(!)((!))