II

While walking to a little town, they heard screams and went to see what was happening.

Not this again...

Robin was checking her cloak. She has no weapon.

"Can I borrow you a sword or a magic tome? hehe"

"Sure, you can take that one!"

A bronze sword? 'been years since I last saw one of those. Goodbye, my dear levin sword.

"Thank you, Chrom."

Better than nothing, I guess.

~~

After the fight, everyone looked at Robin.

"Do I have something weird on my face?" She laugh.

"You were incredible, Robin! Swords, sorcery, AND tactics! Is there anything you can't do?" Lissa said.

"You're certainly no helpless victim, that much is for sure." added Chrom.

"Indeed. Might I ask where did you learned all of this?" asked Frederick

Skeptical, as I expected.

"Well, it's a long story. I could tell it later tonight, we should move on for now. Right?"

~~

The campfire was as bright as the previous night, counting the four travelers on each sides.

Lissa and Robin were packing some wooden sticks to keep the fire alive, while Chrom was preparing the famouuus bear meat.

Once everything was properly set, she began:

"So... *sigh* I guess I have to tell you."

The three of them were looking at Robin with interest.

"I think I do not come from... here. It-Its kinda hard to explain..." She looks at the flames, trying her best not to cry, not to panic.

"I've met you. About three years ago. But... it wasn't actually you."

Chrom goes nearby the fire.

"What do you mean? Have we already met? I do not remember, sorry Robin."

"Don't worry, dea-- Chrom. Actually, it was you, Chrom, Lissa, Frederick, the Shepherds, Emmeryn... But I come from another timeline."

"I do not understand Robin... How can you know all of this...."

"Because I lived it. I was actually dead. I almost ... killed you too. I... I know it's difficult to believe some kind of stranger like me but, please, I beg you all to believe in me. I'll try my best to gain your trust."

"Well... If you fight by our side as today, you'll be useful for all of us, so we cannot refuse your hands." says Chrom

Robin grins.

What a relief... I didn't told them everything but they wouldn't have understood...

And Chrom: how will I be able to tell you that we're married, that we have a family, that so many people you know may die in the nearest future... That I'm the one we had to fight back then...

Naga, why did you did that to me? To us?

~ ~

The next day, we all went to Ylisstol. It was great to see the city again.

There was also Emm...

"Nice to meet you, Robin. Chrom told me about the village attack. It sounds as though Ylisse owes you a debt of gratitude, thank you."

"It was an honor, Milady Emmeryn. I'll do it again anytime."

"That is good to hear." She smiled ever so sweetly.

It's so good to see her again... as herself. I'll do anything to protect her this time. I promise.

She turns toward her brother.

"Chrom, we are about to hold council. I was hoping you could join us. "

"Of course, see you soon Robin. Lissa. Frederick." He waves at us.

"Robin! C'mon, there's a place I want to show you! Follow me!"

"S-Sure!"

She takes me in the Shepherds's Barracks.

"Here we are! The Shepherds' garrison. Go on, make yourself at home. "

I really am at home. In between those large stone walls, with all the people I love.

Maribelle comes in, gives a hug to Lissa.

"Aw dear! I've sprouted 14 gray hairs fretting over you!"

"Sorry Maribelle! But there's no need to worry, I'm fine! hehe"

Vaike arrives too.

"Yo! Where's our Prince? I have to train a bit this muscles!"

Sumia and all the others Shepherds arrive one by one.

Robin introduce herself to them, once again. She does not say that she knows them though.

I'll tell them later, that may be too much for them. And for me. I had enough for today...