five

Jisu was definitely shocked when she found out Jimin and Yoongi were shifters. She never once threatened to send them to the government.

Instead, she took them to the mall. Lots of eyes followed the trio. The two cats were sexy enough to be playboy models.

Jisu wasn't ashamed to be seen in public with them, but she was very nervous and self-conscious. She wasn't dressed nicely and she didn't have makeup on.

Jisu previously texted her friend, Taehyung, for some clothes. He asked a lot of questions, but she promised to tell him later. He dropped off his clothes and Jisu kicked him out of her house.

Taehyung was definitely confused by his friend's behavior. Jisu was an open person. She told him everything.

Jimin tugged on Jisu's sleeve. "Why is everyone staring at me?"

Jisu softly smiled, patting him on the arm. "Us, Jimin. They're looking at us."

"But why?" he questioned.

"Well, you two are attractive. I don't think anyone has ever seen people so beautiful before," Jisu replied.

Yoongi hummed. "They better look somewhere else before I curse at them. It's getting annoying and they're making Jimin uncomfortable."

"Yoongi!" Jisu scolded. "Do not do that! It'll embarrass Jimin even further! At least do it when Jimin's far away," she mumbled.

Yoongi smirked. "Alright then. You two go on ahead. I'll catch up with you guys."

Jisu nodded before taking Jimin's hand and guiding him to various shops.

"What's Yoongi doing?" Jimin asked, peering around for the black-haired feline.

Jisu hummed. "Don't worry about it, sweetie. Do you see anything you like?"

Jimin immediately nodded with a smile. "Those teddy bear shorts!"

Jisu chuckled, his positivity reaching out to her. "Okay then. I'll buy you those shorts too."

As Jisu and Jimin were shopping, Yoongi was telling people off for staring. He told them to "Mind your own damn business. Don't you have something better to do than look at two hot guys? You'll never get us anyway."