four

Jisu woke up from her feverish nap three hours after Yoongi fed her the medicine.

She wouldn't wake up, so he did the only thing he thought would work. He held the pills in his mouth and poured water in before kissing Jisu and forcing her to swallow it.

Jimin was watching the whole thing in awe. He was so innocent, so intrigued with what Yoongi was doing to their new owner.

"Is she going to be okay?" Jimin had asked after Yoongi withdrew from Jisu.

"I hope so, Jimin."

"Who... Who are you?" Jisu groggily asked as she looked at Yoongi. "Who are you?" she asked, referring to Jimin, who was hiding behind Yoongi.

Then began the process of explaining what they were. They were hybrids created by the government. They weren't meant to be weapons. They were simply an experiment.

But experiments never turned out well. The scientists were supposed to play with their brains to make them similar to robots, but they eventually started developing thoughts and emotions.

They ran away, never looking back. The government didn't care for them. The scientists could always make more. Yoongi and Jimin were faulty, after all.

Jisu sighed in relief as they showed her proof. Yoongi and Jimin shifted back into their cat form, their previously worn clothes falling to the floor.

Jimin let out a meow, walking to the edge of the bed, where Jisu's hand was swinging lightly. He licked her fingers and nudged them.

Jisu chuckled, softly patting him. Yoongi watched the two's interactions in boredom. Yoongi walked over to the bed and swiftly jumped on the bed, immediately walking to her pillow.

He stretched his body and let out a meow before he curled into a ball. His body heaved up and down gently.

Jisu stared at him before breaking out into a smile. She looked back down at Jimin and she picked him up in her hand. She set Jimin down next to Yoongi.

Yoongi opened one eye, then wrapped his tail around Jimin's smaller body. Jimin meowed and the two quickly fell asleep.

Soon after, Jisu fell asleep too.