The final straw

Lucy was heading to the guild thinking why she even bothers going anymore, they all hate her for calling lisanna a weakling. She only has her spirits to accompany her, Lucy entered the guild hall and sat down trying not to attract attention. Then team natsu walked over and Lisanna was with them 'crying', then Natsu suddenly punched her and sent her flying backwards into a rock and hit her forehead on it. Natsu shouted at her saying " your a useless wizard hiding behind your spirits all the time!" Then Erza added " you have no right to call Lisanna weak, so we are kicking you out of the team." Lucy just stared at the group in anger.

LUCYS P.O.V

I stared at them in anger but inside I felt sadness Lisanna took it way too far, so I awnsered back " I already quit the team so your wasting your time." The team was shocked at the coldness in my voice. Then Gray said " oh ok bye" then the team left me alone. I just walked up to Masters office and knocked I heard a faint come in and entered " master I wish to leave the guild." "Why my child, will you be coming back" master asked. " the guild has no place for me anymore and no I will not." "Ok as you wish" said master on the verge of tears " I asked if my guild mark could be removed? He answered "yes my child in its own time " I said "okay" and left without a single person realising. Goodbye forever bitches I thought then I started my journey home. I heard someone shouting help! And ran towards the sound a girl about my age was stuck under a pile of rocks by the mountain then grabbed Taurus's key and said open gate of the golden bull Taurus "help the girl please" I asked. "Okay lucy " Taurus replied and he smashed the rocks using his axe and I helped her up then asked " what is your name?" She replied " it's Silvia Heartfilia " I gasped In shock then said "your part of the Heartfilia family"

SILVIAS P.O.V

"Yes I am" I said. Then she said "I'm Lucy Heartfilia and I don't remember having a sister" I started cheering then said. "I FINALLY FOUND YOU YAAAAAY. Let's go to your house and eat dinner, we shall have a roast chicken dinner with the weird magic potatoes" she looked at me rather strangely then said " okay... Do you know where mum is, she said to me right before she died I'm not dying my spirit is at a different realm called the dra... Then she passed out." "Oh I know it's my world I'll take you just let me help you pack your stuff, I hope you like ball gowns and dresses my dragon princess sister!" She said "okay let's go wait dr dragon princess, could I. Be an elemental dragon slayer!" I said " you can learn every kind of magic mum is the ruler of all magic." She started blabbing about something then I cut her off by grabbing her and jumping into flight she freaked out at first then said "do I need to pack any thing?" I said "no but send a letter to your old guild and then we shall have dinner and go in the morning so if there is anything you need put it in a bag and be ready for a journey to the dragon realm." She failed at keeping up with my talking but then Said "the landlady" I replied can't you ask a spirit to tell her you will be gone by morning" she said "okay" and a lion appeared and said " hello hime what do you need?" She replied go to the landlady to say I'll be gone by morning." Of course hime" he said then sped off.

AT THE GUILD

Master jumped on the railing then shouted " brats, notice anything or anyone missing?" The guild members shook their heads but Wendy realised " Lucy San is missing" (she was on a job when it happened) master answered " yes Wendy, Lucy left forever because nobody talked to her she got ignored " " she called Lisanna weak" shouted natsu. Mira said " Lucy did not say anything to Lisanna when she came back I was with Lisanna the whole time why would she make a lie like that?" " Wendy then said " bye everyone I'm going with lucy this place will be no fun without her!" With that Wendy and Carla left.

WENDYS P.O.V

I can't believe I did that, oh well it's been done now " Carla let's go join lucy " I said and ran to her apartment with Carla flying beside me when I was near the door I saw a boy named hikaru he trained with me and grandeneey. " hey Hikaru wanna join me on a trip" I asked panting from running "yes" he said then we walked to Lucy's door and I heard an unusual voice with Lucy. I knocked on her door, A girl with long blonde hair with silver streaks down to her waist with a dragon patterned hairband wearing a white skater dress with a black collar and white gladiator sandals, her face was similar to Lucy's but she had crystal blue eyes, she is soo pretty I thought then she asked very politely "why are you here Wendy Marvell and Hikaru Heartfilia? " " We request to join lucy on her journey." I say calmly looking up at the girl. "Lucy you have a visitor and our brother!" She called across the apartment. Then lucy appeared and hugged Wendy saying " hi Wendy you would never leave me to go alone " I smile cat the fact she is not mad at me then said " where are you going to go?" She replied "The Dragon Realm, come in its getting dark" ushering the three guests in then shutting the door. " get some rest for we will be leaving tomorrow I sent a letter to the guild saying a proper goodbye and who is this Wendy" looking at hikaru. I said " Hikaru Heartfilia" gesturing at the boy with long dark hair blue eyes a batman hoodie skinny jeans and a pair of blue converse. "Well nice to meet you bro" said lucy giggling. "You too sis" replied Hikaru. Silvia interrupted by saying "save the chat for later now sleep!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------well there is the first chapter sorry if it sucks I'm not always good at writing at midnight and also I forgot to mention this is a rolu fan-fic I don't know if it's a short chapter or long but I'll check and I don't care if haters are hating soo yeah ~ allhail squidgy

DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN FAIRYTAIL THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I WILL SAY IT AND HIRO MASHIMA IS THE OWNER NOT ME