Tearing Up [Author's Note]

✧ me, again ✧

So, it's a wrap, I guess? It's a big, huge, wrap, people. I almost NEVER finish my writings, and I just can't describe the bubbly feeling I have now!

It's like as if I accomplished something grand, like Nelson Mandela, or - I'm just babbling nonsense - Mother Theresa.

In a way, it is, but in my own little world. For me, finishing this book is like doing something grand as saving the world!

I would tell you, fellow wattpaders currently reading this; I've always wanted to become a writer, it's my dream to become a scenarist, it's something in me - flowing in my blood. And when I discovered Wattpad, I just knew - it was here that my dream will start.

I know being a writer requires so many experiences, and trust me, I'll do what it takes to reach my dreams. Once, a youtuber whom I really admire said, "At 11:11, I don't wish, I work harder to make my wishes come true."

✧ acknowledgments ✧

Cliche section, you can skip it if you want xD. Still, I'll write it for myself, because, you know, those people meant alot to me.

So, first of all, I'll like to thanks every single readers who took the time to click to tiny little star, and gave sunshine into my dull little life - you, are awesome, my friend (´ω`). Thank you so much to have took your precious time to type something nice or to help me improve, and more importantly, to have read this book.

To JustACrazyChristiee, IrisKnights: Thanks, girls, without you, I don't think I would have the courage to finish the book. Seriously, thanks so much, you two are awesome<3

To xXSilentFearsXx, 3PleathoraC: You and your comments, amazing! Haha, thanks so much for encouraging me, both of you.

shameless self promo

It would be really kind of you to read my book: The Ferris Wheel. Although it is in hiatus right now, there are already a couple chapters posted. Comments are appreciated!

✧ the beggining ✧

Yep, I'm not ending this with the classical "The End", but with "The Beggining", because the ending of this book - and all the critics, comments, etc, following it - means the beggining of my dream.

Darn, we are getting sentimental ish there xD

Okay, so, see you next time! Hope you did enjoy my story! By the way, how did you find the ending? Sloppy? Abrupted? Good? Comment below!

See you~
Have a wonderful, day, night, afternoon, evening xx