School

Astrid P.O.V.

I was walking to my locker when Emily the head cheerleader walks by and makes me drop my stuff "oops didn't see you there" she says as I pick up my stuff.

I make it to my locker get my stuff for next class when my phone starts ringing I look at it to see it's my dad and I answer.

"Hey dad what's up"

'Just wanted to tell you that you are riding home with Hiccups because his parents are leaving to day'

"What I have to ride on that motorcycle with him"

'Yes please just do it also there is a surprise for you when you get home'

"OK bye dad I have to get to class"

'Bye sweetie'

Then I hang up and start to walk to class when Hiccup comes to me "hey cutie"

"Yes" I say

"So I heard you are riding with me after school" he says.

I start to walk faster and walk into the class room and take my seat in the front row.

After school

I walk out with Hiccup right behind me I start to walk home but Hiccup comes behind me and grass my waist and puts me on his shoulder I start to hit his back he sits me on his motorcycle as he sits in front of me.

I put my hand on his shoulders "uh are you sure you want to ride like that I mean it is easierif you put your hands around my waist" he says.

"Uh no I'm good"I say.

He starts the bike which scares me so I rap my arms around his waist and put my head in between his shoulder blades and hold on tight.

First chapter I know it was short but oh well bye