3

Russia wakes up with a jump seeing the American.. girl?

There stood America smaller, with a hourglass figure, above shoulder length hair, in a mini skirt with the same bomber jacket, and the same animal features he had before. "Hey Russian dude you okay?"

The Russian blinks. "Uh.. Da I am.. who are you?"

"IM AMERICA! DUH DUDE!" The America grins and puts a hand on her hip. "Russia you're going crazy or something!!! But than again I guess I have a new rack." She mentions toward her large breasts.

Russia blinks and looks up at her eyes instead. "I see that.."

"Must've been that crazy potion that I drank. Hm. Well gtg bro."

"Amerika you're still an idiot."

"Hey! Am not!!"

"Da you are. First you don't have proper clothing to go in snow. Second the next meeting's here. It's convenient no?"

"Hmmm. I guess so! Can you tell Mattie that I'm staying over than!"

"Why not yourself?"

America laughs like it was the dumbest thing she ever heard him say. "Because! I want to surprise people. And by people. I mean everyone."

"Good idea." Russia smirks and calls Canada telling him about America staying over.

"What?! He's all the way in Russia!?!" Canada's jaw drops.

"Da."

The other four look over.

"Our dear American is in Russia!?"

"BLOOD HELL! He must've used a teleportation spell on himself! That blood wanker!!!!"

"DOESN'T HE HATE RUSSIA?"

Mexica shrugs while looking at her brother.

"Anyway. Bye for now Comrade!"

"Wait Russia-"

The call ended before poor Matthew could say anything.

"Hey I'm going out see you at the meeting k?"

"Comrade I don't think that's a good idea.."

America runs out the door before anymore protest.

"Idiot" Russia sighs.
————————————————————————

As the room filled in with the G-8 members they all look over at the empty seat.

"This is unusual aru.."

"Hey wasn't my brother staying with your Russia?"

"Da."

"Where'd that dim wit go than?!"

"America told me to go by myself."

"Let's just get the meeting started.." Germany sighs and takes over the meeting. All nations looking over boredom practically written on their faces. They didn't realize how much the American brightens up their meeting.

The doors bursts open. "THE HEROINE IS HERE!!!!!!!!"

"Eh..?" Was all Canada said as he looks over at his.. sister?!

"Yo Bro!" Americas ears stood on the top of her head and her tail wags. "What's up?!"

Italy goes over to the American and takes her hand. "Hey here Bella~ mind coming over for pasta later~?"