26

Most of the nation's left leaving Canada, The Mexican twins, New Zealand, England, France, Spain, Argentina, Brazil, Russia, Belarus, Denmark, Ukraine, Hungary, Australia, Austria, South Korea, Finland, Japan, Norway, Iceland, Sweden, China, The Italian twins, Germany, and Prussia look around his house in D.C. and see it surprisingly neat and organized. His consoles were neatly set up in the bottom of T.V. coverts. An X-Box 1, PS 4, a wii, and DSs of all sorts were placed in another slog with other smaller consoles along with a Wii-U. Games were also neatly arranged in shelves that also held other books, movies and mangas. His coffee table was black and had some magazines places there for guests making it have a little pop. His couch matched the coffee table and was a "L" shaped, made out of leather. The room was a light blue and the window made light come in. Overall the living room was nice.

"Woah. This is pretty awesome."

South Korea stares at his consoles with stars in his eyes. "Oh my god.." he sprints over as Japan was already checking out the mangas and games. "I always wanted to play this one!"

"We are not here for that aru!" China scolds as he goes over to the American and puts the back of his hand on his face. "Hm." He than leaves to go get a cloth or small towel to wet and out in his forehead.

"If you're looking for a rag.. there's one in the kitchen.. or I have an ice pack we could use.." America points lazily to the kitchen door.

"Go to sleep aru."

"I'm okay old man." The American closes his eyes but than sits up. "I'm not good with just sitting down all day. Even if I feel like crap."

"Well you're going to have to America!" England pushes Alfred back down.

America looks around at the crowd of nations staring at him. "Are you all staying here?"
They all nod especially South Korea who was holding a Resident Evil game. America snorts at the sight of his friend. "Okay. Here. Let me at least give you a tore and give you the rules of the house."

"But America you need to rest.." Canada puts a hand on his shoulder.

"But Bro. None of you have ever been to this house before." He reminds the Canadian. "It'll be easier for me to show you guys and lay out some rules. Plus this won't last too long."
The Canadian could protest of else the American would be incorporative with them all if he didn't get what he wanted so he sighs and nods to his younger twin. "Cool, cool."

America stands with the help of his twin than wraps his blanket around himself as he starts walking on his own. "Okay So kitchen." The nations started to follow him wherever he went. "I don't mind you stealing food but don't cook without my consent first. Uhh. Look the rules are pretty chill just don't make a mess and if you do. Don't fucking leave it there. Clean it." They nod respecting the rule. "Honestly the rules are just, clean up your messes and shit, if you're going to fight do it outside, if there's any locked room don't go in without my consent, no basement or attic, and have grand time. I don't care if you take some drinks or food. Cool?" They nod again. "Cool, cool. Now comes the tore. Uhh.. how many are there.. 1..2...3.. 27. Okay cool.. um.. chuuuuuuu... hm. Okay follow me to the guest rooms.." America leads them upstairs.

"You have a nice home America."

"Thanks England." He was a little weirded out by getting a random compliment from England. Once he led them up to the second floor he decided to separate them into 3 groups. Getting lazier by the minute he assigns them into groups.. with weird little names he randomly gave out.

"Group 1: Pancake-boi, D for doggo, Mar-Mar, Sheep boi, iggy, Francey-pants, Sir Tomato, Mr. Cuss-a-lot, Pasta-Man.

Group 2: Awesome 1, Awesome 2, Potato, Space-Buddy, Mom, Stab-some-bitches, Frying-Pan-Beauty, Classy-man, Tina.