44

Alfred stares up at the ceiling. He thought of the people he's met and how they effected him. He thought about how some events effected him. He goes to his side and closes his eyes..
"Wake up idiot."

"Ughhhhhhh... Rudy what are you still doing here?"

"Lovin' it that's what. Now get up." Rudy shoved him off the bed and sits down on him.

"Ahhh! Kid get off me."

"I'm not a kid! Fuck you. You're not even that much older mr. I'm young enough to be in my first year of college."

"Shut uppp.. I'm AMERICA."

"Yeah, yeah. You're still able to date me tho."

"Wow. Full homo I see. And like it's still low key weird."

"Yeah but uhh.. what's his name? Arthur? Is like WAYYYY older than you too. Hahahaha. Me and you isn't that bad as you and him."

Alfred flushed a deep red at the mention of him. "I-.. guess you're right.. fuck!! ITS LIKE HES A PEDO THO."

"Exactly."

"Noooo... I want to date someone older than Jesus Christ himself.."

"Ha. Ha. Ya."

Alfred rolls his eyes.  "Mhmm.."

"Sooo you're free to me? Because ain't he also married?"

"Yess..."

"Tough. Oh my god do you have a meeting?"
Alfred's eyes widen and he immediately gets dressed into his business clothes.
"Ooh~ Okay."

"What's with that?"

"Nothin."

Alfred gives him a look before nodding and quickly getting ready. Once he was done he grabbed his keys and waved goodbye to Rudy before he ran out to his car. Rudy smirks devilishly as he goes.
"Hehe."

—————-

At the meeting Alfred apologized for himself and went on with it. The nation's noticed these passed few months Alfred's gotten more serious. Of course he sometimes dozes off and messes around like a high school kid in class but still. It wasn't the same.
"Anyway-" Alfred yawns as his representative went on. Soon. The doors came open with a guard and a certain high school kid.
Alfred chokes up and hides his face as he muttered. "Shit."

The nation's look over curiously. The high schooler, Rudy smirks over and waves at a certain American.

"Sorry but this one has your ID Mr. Jones.

The nation's look over to American who was now flustered and looking for his ID in his pockets which he couldn't find.

"Darling~" Rudy runs over to Alfred and wraps his arms around his waist and goes on his tippy toes to kiss his cheek causing Alfred to blush and somewhat glare at him.

"Whatcha doin here man?"

"Coming to bring you your lunch~ and your ID. You left it at home~"

Alfred's lips pull back into a straight line and the guard looks over. "Would you like me to take him out?"

"Nah I got it." The guard leaves.

Arthur looks over and raises an eyebrow. "Who is he America?" The other nations look over seeing how close they look.
Alfred pushes him off with a goofy grin and Rudy laughs slapping him on the shoulder. The Mexican twins frown once more seeing their older brother act better with some human than with them.  They saw how Alfred let loose instead of acting like some either uptight business man or goofy mess up.

"Uhhh. Well he's actually my neighbor in the apartments I live in."

"And his lover-" Alfred elbows him in the side.
"Ow!!!!"

"Haha. Looser. Shut up. Why did you really come here? You know this is a government building and only professionals are allowed in here? Your not exactly-"

"Yeah, yeah but I know you. And they let me in. And you said I could stay soooo." Rudy than went to sit down in Alfred's chair.

".............. fuck." Alfred goes behind the chair and leans over it resting his arms on the top. "I hate you. I guess you could stay for a bit."

"Yay."

"Just continue he'll behave." Alfred winks.
The countries reluctantly go on and starts debating and arguing for the rest of the meeting. Alfred and Rudy talked silently to each other when they were close to falling asleep or when Alfred had a break from debating against another country disagreeing with him or if he was backing someone up.

When it was lunch break Alfred and Rudy went towards the door together sharing jokes and laughs.
The Mexican twins ran up to Alfred and hugged his arms against his will.
"Hey can we come?" Diego smiled hopefully.

"Who are they? Friends of yours man?" Rudy smirks over at Alfred. "Aww you got admirers."

Maria frowns and looks over at Rudy. "Uh- no we're His younger siblings. I'm South Mexico and he's north."

Rudy blinks and looks at them in confusion. "What? But Alfred said he only has one sibling.. Ya know. Matthew, Canada."

The countries look over and the Twins tear up.

"You didn't tell him we're your siblings..?"

Rudy awkwardly shifts around as he accidentally got Alfred in a corner. Alfred looks over and smiles at them.
"No because he didn't ask about you two. He only saw a pic of me and my bro Matt. That's it."

"Oh.. okay." Maria smiles hopefully. She really wanted to believe him. "Your a dumbass."

Diego frowns. "That's a lie isn't it?"

( I decided to have a little bit of a public AU. It isn't TOO much but some know. It's not a secret. Especially because of the Press when he goes to Washington D.C. )