Promise

He was on his knee, and his eyes stayed on me, smiling.

Everyone from my side were all either jumping, squealing or giggling.

"Jungkook, I told you I ca-"

He chuckled, "Junnie, let me talk first."

I nodded.

"Junnie, you are the first person to make me feel a feeling that I've never experienced before. You know I'm not great at words, but you truly make my day no matter what."

I laughed, as he tried to be romantic.

"You make me smile, laugh and I could live with only you in my life. Although we've been dating for a month, we got to know a lot about each other in the spam of two months texting."

"Jungkook, are you drunk?"

He shook his head, smiling.

"Junnie, I know we are still young. But can you make me a promise?"

I raised an eyebrow, exactly what promise?

"Do you promise to be with me forever? Even if we do split paths, promise me that you always will be there no matter what?"

I thought about that, a promise is hard to keep. Especially always being there for someone. But I'm ready to commit to something.

"Yes, I promise."

He smiled, as the others continue fangirling over this beautiful moment.

Jungkook took out a ring, and placed it on my ring finger.

"This isn't a proposal, but this is a promise. Along with a promise ring that has our names on it."

He stood up, as I looked at the ring. It was silver, and said "KookxJunnie". He planted a kiss on my forehead, making me blush.

"That was weak." I teased.

"Huh? You think that was weak?"

I nodded giggling. He pulled me tight by the waist, J-Hope squealing as Mina shouts,

"OKAY I SEE YOU JUNNIE!"

Jungkook whispers in my ear,
"You really want it, huh?"

I tried not to laugh, whispering

"Bring it."

He then kissed me right after those two words, not hesitating. It was intimate and soft bites occurred. That was probably the hottest kiss we've ever had.

I pulled away, breathless as everyone claps like seals. We sat back down, as they all smile in laughter.

Taehyung looked a bit worried, or confused I would say.

"Uh, hate to ruin the moment. But Junnie, is Chayeong coming?"

I was surprised that he remembered her. But most importantly, he asked if she was coming.

"No, why?" Then everyone silenced, all going "wwwWWWWOOOOOAAAAHH" erupting into an assumption that Taehyung has a crush, and I was the Cupid.

"So, how long have you two been texting and seeing each other?"

He waved his hand in the air.
"No, no. Just as friends, for a month."

Yoongi wiggled his eyebrows, slapping him on the back.
"Just friends? Sure. Sure."

I laughed, saying "You guys had a bit too much to drink."

We all agreed on that part, but we were happy with it.

"Oh, right. I have to go pick up something, I'll be back. Jungkook, can you come with?"

Everyone silenced, as we all watched Mina and Jungkook leave. It left the atmosphere kind of dull and a bit confused.

Why would Mina need Jungkook?

Jimin whispered underneath his breath, "There goes the fuckgirl again."

As he slumps over. I was kinda nervous too, but I decided to hype all of us again.

"Guys! Let's play a drinking game?"

They all shook their heads.

"A bunch of guys with one girl playing a game. Does that not sound wrong?" Jin stated, making us all back up.

"Uhh, well I have a ton of questions."

They all perked up, and slowly I'm persuading them to come forget about those two.

"Jimin, I head you were the best dancer. Correct?"

He smiled, "Of course-"

"NO YOU ARE NOT." J-Hope cut him off.

"Wanna bet, Hoseok?"

"Watch your honorifics, and I'm up for the challenge."

I played music, some CL would do.

J-Hope started dancing passionately, as he swings his arms and Jimin watches. He goes down and does the split, making everyone clap for him.

"No, man. Let me show you."

Just when the chorus started, Jimin waved his hands to signal the "Hello Bitches" and drops down low as well. He comes back up twerking, and mostly stays on dancing only his bottom half of his body.

We all laughed after they were both done. Taehyung teases Jin,

"Yea, and Jin is the worst dancer."

"NU-UH. Namjoon is."

And once again, round two starts with Jin and Namjoon going at each other. Jin dancing like he's in the military, and wiggling arms while Namjoon-

I don't even know what he's doing. But soon they pulled me, except Namjoon took me to the corner as the others kept on dancing.

Namjoon smiled as I asked, "Why did you take me to the corner?"

Soon enough the music changed. It was now a soft song, were the boys really dancing to this?

I tried turning around but Namjoon tried bringing my focus back to himself.

"A birthday, isn't a birthday unless there's candles and a cake right?"

I was standing there dazed.
"W-what?"

He smiled, showing off his dimples as he points behind me. I turn around, to see Minah holding a cake and Jungkook singing happy birthday along with the other guys.

I walked forward as Jin placed a crown on the top of my head, and I hover over my mouth with my hands.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you!"

As they all clapped, Taehyung shouted

"Make a wish!"

I nodded, and did so.

I want to have these people with me forever.

I opened my eyes and blew out the small flames on the cake. Everyone begin to clap, as Jungkook plants another kiss on my forehead.

We all walked back to the table, enjoying the cake. This was probably one of the best birthday ever. Inner fifteen year old is screaming inside a bit.

It's not the materials that makes one happy, it's the people you surround yourself by. The people you commit yourself to, and all the people that showed you love.

I looked over to Jungkook, as he smiles. Sometimes time isn't important. It's what the person made you feel, who cares how long it was?

That's true love my friends.

-
A/N

Yall, WE ARE SO CLOSE TO THE END OF THIS BOOK. The last chapter will be a sneak peek into their future. Aghhhh, I can't believe this is happening already 😭.

-Linds