Future

"I don't get it." Jungkook sat there, confused as he holds his phone in the air.

I come over, and sit right next to him, as he slides his hand over my waist.

"What is it?"

I looked over the phone, seeing it was his list of songs needed for the upcoming concert they were having.

"Why would they make us perform Fire, and then The Truth Untold right after?"

I popped a popcorn in my mouth, and sat it down on the table.

"That's weird." I replied, as I place my head on top of his shoulder.

"When's the concert again?"

He sat his phone down, "Exactly two weeks from now, but my flight is two days from now."

He's been super busy lately, and had only a month to rest before hustling back to practicing for this concert. We really haven't had a lot of "us" time.

"Did you pack yet?" He looks down, as I look up to him confused.

"Why would I pack? You're the one going on the trip for three months. Not me."

He smiled, "Who said you weren't coming?"

I sat up, as he sits there laughing.

"Jungkook are you serious?"

"It's Coconut, and yes I'm serious."

I playfully slap him on the thigh. Let's just say it's a habit I picked up from Jimin.

"Why do you tell me so late? Now I have to- eh. There's no point in complaining when my boyfriend is letting me go on tour with him."

He got up, stretching his arms as he yawns. "Yup, I gotta go to practice though. It's in an hour."

"Why go now? If it's in an hour."

"I wanted to change and maybe eat."

He left to go upstairs. Five minutes? I'm going to do the best I can.

I walk into his bedroom, and he's standing there shirtless looking for a shirt to wear.

Junnie, we know how to be a bit sexy right? Okay, you got this.

I walk over and push him on the bed.

"Junnie, wh-"

"Shh," I whispered in his ear.

"Five minutes."

I instantly tease him by dragging my finger down his abs, curving every one of them.

I started to kiss, at first it was slow and light. But he started grabbing me by the waist. Then we went on the line of heavy and hard.

He held me tight, but he knew to stay there, as I made him follow my moves.

I caress my finger along his jawline, and pull apart.

I looked over at the time, breathlessly and bites sting on my lips.

"Five minutes, done." I say walking out.

I walk into the living room, silently pumping my fist in the air, pretending I won the Olympics.

Oh who this? Yess it's me Junnie, the bitch that gets you excited, Imma badass bitchhh.

Then I heard footsteps coming down, and I instantly turn on the T.V.

He laughs, "Don't do that again."

I laugh eventually, both knowing that sexy isn't really my taste.

"You got me excited, no one likes cliffhangers."

I giggle, "Then I'm doing good."
-

Here I was, standing at the effiel tower as I held onto Jungkook's hand. Two years later in our relationship, glad to have each other.

He looked over, smiling.
"Remember that promise?"

I nodded, the promise ring still on my finger. He took my hand, and slid off the promise ring.

"Jungkook what are you doing?"

"You don't need this anymore."

"What?"

He got down on one knee again, like he did exactly two years ago.

"Soo Jung. Let's confirm that promise. Will you marry me?"

Tears filled my eyes, this is every girls dream, and mine is completed.

I nodded my head as tears stream down my face. He slides the ring down my finger.

He got up, as our lips meet each other. My mother once told me, if you sincerely love the person, you will always get butterflies every time you kiss, no matter what.

And I still have the butterflies, every single peck or kiss we get.

We pull apart, and I instantly punch him in the shoulder.

"What was that for?"

"My makeup is ruined because of you."

He laughed, and held me by the waist. Soon fireworks appear, and my life was fulfilled. I turned to him smiling, and I look back thankful.

"Hey, Junnie?"

"Yea?"

"I'm still coconut right?"

"No."

He got excited, "Seriously?"

"No, you're my coconut."
-
A/N

Wow. I'm in tears. This book is finally done, completed, which is crazy.

I will be going back and editing this, and maybe adding a couple of parts, so don't be shocked okay? 😂

I want to thank all the readers that were here to support me, and all of those who voted, liked or commented. It means a lot, especially for a small author like me.

Go spread the love of this book if you enjoyed it, and yes I'm working on a new book that will be out super soon.

It will be my first au! So keep a lookout on that, because trust me you don't want to miss it.

I purple you, for everything. Thank you guys!💜

-Linds