three

Ivory watched Professor McGonagall as she walked back and forth, teaching about turning a vase into a live animal

Ivory was ready to fall asleep. Her head bobbed up and down as she slowly drifted off to sleep. A quill was thrown from across the room and hit her on the head. Her head violently got thrown up as she woke up. She rubbed the back of her head and pouted when she sat eyes on the quill lying on the ground.

Her eyes roamed the classroom for anyone who could've thrown it. She looked at Sirius and narrowed her eyes at him, but he didn't pay her any attention. He didn't seem interested in her at the moment. He was most likely dozing off himself based on the way his head was nodding.

She looked around more and saw that Remus was doing weird hand gestures to catch her attention. Ivory furrowed her eyebrows and shrugged with confusion. Remus held up his arm and tapped his wrist.

Ivory understood and nodded. She raised her hand with such energy that her hands shot into the air like a bullet. Her partner was startled and nearly fell off their seat.

Professor McGonagall looked at the clock and nodded. "You may go, Miss Conver."

Sirius was more attentive after hearing Ivory's name. His eyes narrowed only slightly, wondering where she could be going. She had never left Transfiguration early before - especially with Professor McGonagall's permission without an explanation. Sirius didn't catch what Remus did earlier, and the chocolate-loving boy was thankful for that. He knew Sirius would talk his ear off if he knew that Remus knew before he did.

"Thank you, Professor," she said as she collected her items and mouthed thank you to Remus.

As she left, she caught eyes with Sirius, who blew her a kiss. Ivory smiled and caught his kiss before swiftly exiting the classroom.