Chapter 3

Finn pov

I honestly felt bad for Millie. She was so vulnerable at the moment. I wanted to hug her instantly when she started crying. But I couldn't I left her for Romeo and Iris. Everyday I had to act like we didn't get along but the truth I wanted to stand next to her.  I had to get these thought out of my head they weren't healthy not for my mental health anyways. I headed into the office where Mrs.Dyer is and to be honest I knew exactly what this was about. College, She thinks I don't have nothing planned and she's right I have nothing planned at all.
"Finn sit down please we have to talk" I rolled my eyes I honestly didn't want to talk about this. In my opinion I didn't think it was important but Mrs.Dyer thought it was. I sat down the same chair Iris and Millie sat in.
"Finn this is very serious you have nothing better planned, you do want to go to college right ?" She asked and I just nodded my head. "Here's Some papers finn really look into this this is really important for you future"
" I'll look into it don't worry mrs.dyer" I said smiling at her just wanting to get the fuck out of her office.
"Okay good now have a good rest of the day" I smiled at her quickly leaving. The first thing I notice is Millie's gone. She must be in huge trouble knowing her mom Millie was probably gonna be grounded .The Whole time she is suspend for. I went into my second period class with Romeo and to be honest I was jealous of him. He was with Millie he had gotten close to Millie. The worst part is Millie hated him. I wanted to be in Romeo shoes just for once. I wanted to be friends with Millie or even maybe more like Romeo was. I made a decision that ruined the friendship. Finally after a long fucking painful class of Romeo talking about Millie and how he was gonna fuck her which pissed me off it was time for lunch.

"Finn FINN GOD finn can you hear" Sadie yells at me. God what does she want
"What Sadie what's so important" I asked her annoying like always she always seems to annoy me
"What the hell happened between Millie and Iris" She asked I could tell she was worried god It's not fair.
"Fucking Millie attacked Iris" I told her but not really being pissed I hated putting up this act but she hated me so why not there's no point on trying I fucked it up already.I loved Iris i really  didn't fake those feelings but in this world it's either Iris or Millie. I don't want a relationship with Millie but I'd like to be friends with her

"God finn why do you hate millie she has a reason to hate you what happened to you" She spit out the words with a venom look that could kill anyone If you look into her eyes.

"Like You have room to talk you slept with Jacob" I spit back she claims she an amazing Friend but the truth she isn't and that's what makes me soooo mad she speaks so low of me but the truth is she's just as bad. Sadie just looked at me and said nothing "Exactly Sadie so shut up" I state walking away can't standing her dramatic ways no longer. Life is life what can we do about it.

I got home and In my mailbox I had a letter for me it was from NYU I couldn't Help but smile it was a dream college. I ran inside and opened the letter and I got in. I widely smiled

This is a short one but next chapter is long. Leave honest opinion to better my story cause I need it and leave a vote if you want. If y'all want to be my friends you know what to do message me. 😊