Lucas's Confession

I almost lost control on the wheel. WHAT?!!

James P.O.V.

I didn't exactly have time to respond to that bloody text message, cause i literally almost died. I am parked on the side of the road as it's already 9:00 pm. My phone had just died. Fuck! Did Lucas.. my best friend just tell me he likes Yasmine? My little bee?! No no , James you're just really sleepy this is most likely a silly dream. Who am I kidding? He was serious! "Ooh or this is a prank!" I did not even notice I said that out loud. Whatever I need to get home before I lose gas. I turned my car back on and drove home.

At My Apartment At 9:15 pm

I sighed deeply as I walked inside locking the door behind me as I took off my jacket walking into the living room setting my jacket on the arm of the couch. I look around for my green charger a bit fustrated at this entire night already. I had a headache and am extremely exhausted. I made my way upstairs until I made it into my room , I cracked my door open before I sit on the end of my bed slipping my shoes off and tossing them aside. I sighed deeply leaning back , and moments later I fell asleep.

The Next Day

Lucas's P.O.V.

"Hey James It's me again.. um please call me back haven't heard from you since last nigth mate. Um, we really need to talk things out .. I'm uh worried about you.. So yeah anyways get back to me as soon as possible, bye." I said before hanging up. " Bloody.. what the hell am I doing?" I ask myself not really even having a good enough answer. I sat on the couch in my sister's house and sighed deeply before turning the tv on and taking a sip of my soda it is 10:30 am. I haven't even ate yet, all i could really think about is Yasmine and how she's doing. She so beautiful. I thought as I smiled to myself.

"Did he ever answer yet?" The question came from behind me which is my older sister Ella . I turned around and shook my head "Nope. What you've got there?" I asked , as she was holding a big brown paper bag It looked a bit heavy. She sighs before turning around and heading down the hall into the kitchen, "Food, and did you leave another message?" She asked before setting the bag on the counter an began taking the food out placing it beside her. "Yes , I've already sent 20 , what If he never speaks to me again Ella??" I asked her with a frown. As of right now I wanted her to have all the answers. "Oh maybe because after he tells he about his kissing moment with her , then after you encourage him to tell her he loves her , so after he falls deeply in love , you as supposed to be his best friend drop the 'I like your future girlfriend ' bomb pushed him away ! ever thought of that ?" She says sarcastically. I roll my eyes. "I didn't mean for this happen Ella.." I told her , so she wouldn't think I'm such a horrible person.

"Oh but you did Lucas , You've had a crush on her since middle school.." My sister exclaimed. She put all the food away before looking at me folding her arms. I am so tired of everyone making me the bad guy. "Well not everyone can help how they feel Ella!" I snapped beofre walking away.

Yasmine's P.O.V.

In The Hospital

Ugh I have no idea why I am waking up so bloody early , then again I don't know the time exactly yet. I got startled by my door being opened I gasped softly turning my focus towards the door not seeing a body yet. My heart was racing one I could feel it and becuase it tells me on that thingy that keeps track of my heart rate. I am actually scared. "Who's there?"

James P.O.V.

Buzz! Buzz! I groaned in my sleep as I turned my body to the right side of my bed reaching for my phone , but of course my dumb self did not think to open my eyes first. Welp, I'm awoken now might as well get up . I sat up yawning as I rubbed my eyes hard before opening them as I blink a few times. Looking over to my little white desk next to my bed my phone was on top of it still vibrating . I sigh deeply reaching my long arm over to it as I struggled to grab it , soon enough I did. "Ugh" I groaned out . I didn't remember charging it last night. I shrug at that thought. As I unlock it with just a touch of my index finger on the sensor. Whoa .. I've gotten 21 missed calls . I frown seeing that the first 20 is from Lucas. Please tell me last night was just a silly tricky bloody dream. I smiled down at my phone when I noticed Yasmine's name. I got out of bed as I realized I fell asleep in my entire bloody outfit. "Ugh I smell so bad.." I called Yasmine before pulling my shirt over my head and tossing it on the bathroom floor before taking my belt off and tossing it to the side as well with my pants and socks.
Yasmine's phone was still ringing. "Hmm.." I hung up as I turned the shower water on as I step in. "Ah! Ah.. Hot hot hot!!" I screamed out.