James Faught Lucas

Yasmine's P.O.V.

My dad looked over my head and at Dr. Evans, he sighed but nodded with a slight smile as she waved slightly goodbye. My dad gently grabbed my arm pulling me out of the hospital. I didn't like his attitude. "Dad? What are you doing ?? Why are you acting like this??" I asked him making the walk more difficult by trying to jerk myself away. He didn't even acknowledge me until we've made it to the car. Finally my arm was free, it kind of hurt.. Possibly my fault I guess. I looked up at him confused. More with a 'The fuck was that for?' That type of look. He sighed deeply before finally answering my question. "Why would you request to leave the hospital?? At this time??!" He said to me. He was clearly unsettle. "What? Dad.. I just rather be at home in my own bed I don't feel safe there.." I explained. He unlocked the car and got in as I did the same.
"You can't just do as you please anymore Yasmine ... You're...sick.." He began to say as when he said sick his tone of voice became quite soft. I can't believe he said that to me. I look at him slightly shaking my head then turning away facing outside the window. I wanted to cry at that moment. But for some reason I didn't.

James's P.O.V.

It was 2:00. Unless my phone is stilk giving me the wrong time. Oh bloody hell. The hell with it then. I have been strolling around my apartment for almost an hour. I am still waiting for Lucas and for Yasmine to call me back. I should probably eat. I haven't eatin since ... Well not sure. Ugh what in the bloody frog lips is taking him so long. He better not be a pussy and withdraw from this.

Lucas' P.O.V.

"Thanks sis.. You don't think I am a terrible person do you??" I asked her. I was serious too, I never meant for any of this to go so far. I look at her waiting for an answer. A good one hopefully. She sighed then smiled softly facing me making quite an eye contact. " Lucas .. No. I know you're not a terrible person. You're amazing.. You just make terrible choices". She ended with a wicked smirk. It was silent for a moment as we both started to laugh at each other. We were on the road on our way to James's place. I shake my head , " You're somthing else Ella.." I joke. She chuckles. "Eh " I take my phone from my bag in the back seat. "You don't keep your phone in your pockets??" Ella asked out if nowhere. I look at her and chuckle lightly "At times yes." I reply before Grabbing my phone I turned on the screen pressing my thumb amongst the senser of the phone to unlock it. I text James , 'Hey mate I'm omw in now 2 minutes. Really hope we could come into an understanding with all of this yeah?' .. And finally sent.

James's P.O.V.
Come on , come on James you can't possibly think fighting Lucas is better than just having a talk?. "Eh he deserves this ! He knew I've liked Yasmine for some time now.. He is wat out of line for this. I'm going to teach him a lesson. "

A few minutes later..

I sat up from my couch after hearing my door bell 3 times. I purposely wanted to make him wait. I guess fighting in my favorite jeans isn't as smart. I made my way to my front door taking a deep breath before opening. I said nothing to him, but I did give him an disappointed look. "Hey.." He bagan to say before stepping in.

Dammit is this even worth it ? Fighting my best friend? He shut the door behind him ever so slowly. He was making this even more awkward than it had to be . I rolled my eyes glaring at him as I stood in the living room waiting for him. He knew I always had feelings for Yasmine.. So why? Why now? "So... Ahem..what did you want to talk about?" Before more bullshit escaped his lips I striked him in the face with my fist as hard as I could causing him to lose balance hitting the floor. I began breathing heavily. Looking down at him. He held his jaw. "What the fuck James!!" He wined. I shook my hand since it's been awhile since I've punched someone.

"You knew.. I have always liked her. So why would you tell me you loved her !? " I yelled . I am so pissed I could barely see straight. I watched him get up as without hessitation he striked me back. I stumbled back. As I tackled him to the ground and began swinging more and more at his face , he blocked most hits. "Dude! Chill the fuck out ! She's way out of you league anyways!" That pissed me off even more when he said that. Then .. That's when I lost control. Until I heard a scream and footsteps approaching But all I could see was Lucas's face red and bleeding. Until somebody pushed me off of him . "JAMES STOP!" Shit .. It was Yasmine when I hit the ground I looked up seeing Yasmine's Face.

Yasmine's P.O.V.

I ended up telling my dad that I rather sleep at my second home. It's like he totally forgot what that meant to me. He looked at me confused. I looked back. "Please dad, okay ... I don't think anyone cares on how hard this is for me. I'm the one who's sick . "  I explained before turning my head to the window as it slowly began to rain. More like sprinkle. Watching the rain drops drip down the window bit by bit. I could hear my dad deeply sigh. "Yasmine .. I do care and understand. This hurts me too more than ever. Sweet heart I love you so much. I just want you to get better a-and if that means sleeping under another roof tonight then okay". He says turning his focus on me instead of the road. He smiled. I smiled back. He then dropped me off. I got out closing the door with a wave. "Love you papa" He drove off.

I finally made it to James's house. Aka, my second home. God I miss this place . Stepping up to the door I just twisted the knob walking in. That's when I heard grunting and groans. When I stepped in more my eyes went wide seeing James on top of Lucas beating him. I panicked assuming James has  lost control. I ran over to him screaming stop while pushing him off of Lucas. "JAMES STOP!"