•Chapter 9•

Chapter 9: I'm Sorry

Third POV

Pain. 

That's all Jungkook felt as he laid in his bed. That's all he felt. Until he blacked out. 

It's been two days since Jungkook was fully awake. He would wake up for a couple seconds before moaning in pain and someone would have to get him back to sleep. 

Taehyung has been locked up in his room. He ordered Yoongi to lock up everything door in the room so he wouldn't be able to escape. 

None of the pack members knew what was happening between the two. It was kept a secret so Yoongi announced that the Alpha was on a trip out of the pack.  

But in reality, Taehyung needed his mate. He felt his pain and wanted to comfort the younger. He wanted to hold him in his arms. He also wanted to devour the boy. But his mind was stopping him. He was always stubborn. 

"Kook, wake up," Yoongi whispered carefully nudging the sleeping boy. 

Jungkook whimpered as he opened his eyes. 

"You need to eat," Yoongi said putting some food down on the bed.

"Help please," Jungkook begged his voice cracking from the dryness. 

"Of course bun," Yoongi smiled grabbing a spoonful of the soup and carefully feeding him. 

After feeding the boy Yoongi left and locked everything except the window so Jungkook could rest with a breeze. 

Jungkook was slowly drifting to sleep happily because his heat was ending in a couple hours. But these last few hours were going to be the worse. He knew that he was going to be awake during the last few hours because the pain would keep him awake. He was not looking forward to this moment. 

He heard rustling come from his window but chose to ignore the noise since it might be just the wind. He closed his eyes and focused on falling asleep since he wasn't going to get much of it. 

Meanwhile Yoongi was holding a tray of food for his Alpha. He carefully unlocked all the locks and entered the room. 

"Alpha," Yoongi whispered, "I have dinner for you." He put down the tray on the table and turned on the light. He looked around for him but he was nowhere in sight. His eyes widened as he noticed that the window was broken and it was wide open. 

"Shit."

Jungkook shot awake when heat rolled through his body even hotter than normal. He groaned in pain and tossed the blanket off. His nose took in a delicous scent in his room. His eyes roamed around and saw the one person he needed the most. 

"Tae Tae," Jungkook moaned in his delirious state. Taehyung groaned at the name as his friend was getting excited. He was standing in the corner of the boy's room panting and drenched in sweat as his eyes darkened when he saw Jungkook moaning and clawing at his skin. 

"Help me," Jungkook begged, "T- too hot." He tugged at the clothes on his body like it was set on fire. Taehyung stalked towards the bed slowly as he took in his scent. He slowly climbed on the bed and hovered over the shaking boy. 

His hand made it's way to Jungkooks shirt and tore it open. He helped the boy until there was nothing on his body anymore. Taehyung eyes darkened even more with lust as he took in the naked boy below him. Jungkook gasped and begged for contact. Taehyung complied and he let his hand slowly touch his chest. Jungkook moaned at the touch and arched his back for more.