•Chapter 17•

Chapter 17: Confusion

Third POV

"I can't believe we are doing this again," Jungkook groaned. Everyone was sitting in his room waiting for the so-called distraction. He did this with Yugyeom but it didn't work he had no hope for the next one. 

"His mate died so he just needs some love," Hyuna sighed playing with her hair. 

"It's going to be good for you Kook," Yoongi said walking up to the boy and ruffled his hair. 

"Maybe you can forget the Alpha Asshole," Bambam said with a smile on his face as he played with Yugyeom's hands. 

"Isn't he your brother?" Hoseok asked. 

"Yes, but that doesn't mean I will always agree with him," he answered cuddling up to Yugyeom. Jungkook was so used to being brought bad news he had no idea what to expect from the newcomer. 

"I really want to dress you up," Jimin groaned. Earlier everyone decided it was fine to introduce Jungkook as he was. 

"Jimin no," Jungkook said. 

"Jimin no," Yoongi said. 

"Jimin no," Jin said. 

"Jimin yes," Jimin said. 

"You guys are unbelievable," Hyuna laughed, "Just let him dress up." 

"Yay!" Jimin squealed getting up and dragging Jungkook into his closet. 

After several minutes of going through plenty of outfits, they decided on one.  

(BITCH WHO WAS HE LOOKING AT)

He walked out to see everyone chatting away. 

"Oh my you look adorable," Jin squealed. 

"Good timing because he's downstairs at the front door," Hyuna said looking at her phone. Everyone walked out of his room and made their way downstairs to the entrance. They were surprised to see Taehyung talking to the guest. 

"Now will someone tell me who invited him?" Taehyung asked looking at the group of people that entered. 

"I did," Hyuna said raising her hand. 

"And who are you?" Taehyung asked raising a brow. 

"Much more powerful than you mutt," she scoffed, "And the Min's cousin." 

"That explains almost nothing," he sighed. 

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes, "Move along so Jungkook could meet his future husband." She motioned to the boy. 

"Husband," Taehyung incredulously. 

Not today Satan. Luca growled.

"Alright let's start with introductions," Hyuna clapped moving on.